Price in 8th Block

jackalbda

Price in 8th Block

Post by jackalbda »

One of my relatives is negotiating with a reseller in Anjanapura for a south facing plot in 8th Block , behind Vajramani's house. He is asking for 44Lakhs. Any idea if it is reasonable with the current market price ? Otherwise, he liked the property.
Gauri

Re: Price in 8th Block

Post by Gauri »

Hey,

Any idea how much they r quoting in 8th block East facing site now ?

TIA,
Gauri
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I know ( and am almost sure that the info is correct ) that the running rate in Anjanapura 8th Block is in the range of 40 to 45L. The prices are high in the area behind Vajramani's house as that looks more level an are compared to the ones closer to 6th and 7th block ( beside 80 (or 60??) ft road connecting to 1st and 2nd block). So the plots beside the road from Central Park ( KEB office ) to Vajaramani house , will be commanding about 3600 to 3700 ( higher for East and North ) , 100 Rs less for South and West.
Gauri

Post by Gauri »

Thank you for the info. We have kind of finalised on a property in 9th Block ( East facing )and they are quoting 3800.

This site is with the second owner now and original alottee has sold it to this person after around 3 years of possession. The original sale deed or possession certificate from BDA doesnt seem to have a 10-year holding period clause.

Does this look fine ? Can we go ahead with this property? We had looked at a property in Jayanagar Housing society but the property had this 10-year clause specified and the original alottee had breached it by selling it off earlier. So I thought of checking with people here if BDA sites in Anjanapura have this blanket condition before taking it to the lawyer and paying him ;)

TIA,
gauri
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Gauri

Cross verify the documents once again.

Layouts made during the time of Chief Minister S.M Krishna, did not had the 10 years locking period. Majority of the BDA layouts
made in this period are BSK 6th Stage, Sir M. V Layout, Anjanapura, Nagarabhavi, J.P Nagar. Late when Dharam Singh become CM,
Locking period clause was reintroduced due to political pressure by former PM H.D Deve Gowda(as it was a coalition Govt).
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

As rightly pointed by by msn1270 depending on the govt that time, Anajanapura has 3 types of Sale Deeds as told by my lawyer.

1. Lease Cum Sale Deed which cannot be sold before 10 years.
2. Absolute Sale Deed with no condition . This is the safest.
3. Absolute Sale Deed with a condition or rather vague close where it was mentioned that the property is being handed over as absolute for the allotte to construct the dwelling !!

I had all these types of documents seen during the time when I was searching for one plot. Type 3 is the trickiest to catch as the title of the deed will be "Shudh Kraya Paataraya" or "Absolute Sale Deed" but with a condition , making it a conditional absolute sale deed ( my lawyer lingo).
Gauri

Post by Gauri »

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

From what ever kannada we know, it doesnt look like this sale deed has any particular clause and looks like an absolute sale deed. Anyway, we are planning to show it the lawyer, lets see what happens.

Thank you once again
Gauri

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”