khata transfer : which bda office

tux

khata transfer : which bda office

Post by tux »

For khata transfer, which is the bda office to be visited ?
I have the application form & ex-owner khata & latest EC. any other docs required ?
i do not want to spend on the fast-track (agent) approach but want to get it done directly.

Thanks for your help.
--
tux
bhr2009

Re: khata transfer : which bda office

Post by bhr2009 »

Khata transfer is done in BBMP office. If you tell the area, someone will be able to tell
ARO office of BBMP which you have to approach. Also there is online procedure. I have not used this.
Following is the link.

http://bbmp.gov.in/khata
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Hello tux, its done in respective BBMP office as said by bhr2009. SAKALA is the good way to get that transferred - be it online or submitting manually.. I say you go through SAKALA and apply. I got that done in 30 days without a single paisa bribe.. u need to pay the specified fees through DD.

Once u submit through SAKALA, u will be given a docket number from which you can track the status of your application.
Gurunath

Post by Gurunath »

They have 4 bda offices in Bangalore (East, west, North, and South). Call sakala and approach the appropriate bda office. In Bda office they give you a list of documents. Some documents that I am aware of are:
1. Latest EC
2. Original Katha
3. Copy of Sale Deed
4. 3 Photographs
5. NOC from appropriate layout
6. Tax paid receipts
7. Possession Certificate from layout owners/builders.

Khata transfer with BDA doesn't cost more than 500/-. It's a misconception to approach BBMP office. If it is a BDA site, then you need to approach BDA office only not BBMP offices.
bhr2009

Post by bhr2009 »

Gurunath,

Just for my understanding,
1. Is this khata transfer process you mentioned is for BDA Properties which fall outside BBMP limits ?
2. Any idea what is the process for BDA properties which joined BMP in 2006 (formation of BBMP) ? Who is dealing khata for such properties ?
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

As per my understanding, if BDA has handed over the layout to BBMP for the maintenance then, records will be with BBMP. If it is just allotted and not handed over yet, then BDA office is the right place to get that done. Old BDA layouts are handed over to BBMP already but not the new like Sir MV etc..
Gurunath

Post by Gurunath »

@arunthl
Yes you are correct. Khata for all new layouts which fall out of BBMP circle will be given in BDA offices. If the layout is in BBMP limits and undertaken by BBMP from BDA, then khata has to be obtained from BBMP offices.
tux

Post by tux »

Gurunath wrote:They have 4 bda offices in Bangalore (East, west, North, and South). Call sakala and approach the appropriate bda office.
I was referring to Anjanapura 8th blk (which is still under bda). question was which bda office does this belong to.
rangavittala

Post by rangavittala »

I think you can esquire at BDA South office at BSK 2nd Stage , BDA Complex office for Khatha transfer.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”