JP nagar 9th phase 7th block

sandeeep

Re: JP nagar 9th phase 7th block

Post by sandeeep »

@ Shankar,

I think the site is in 7th block. between Nandhi garden phase1 and Royal lake front residency phase 3. Not sure of the site number.

@ Pradeep,
Agree 4500 id too high. The same agent also showed me a site in Royal lake front residency phase 3 and quoted 5500. At that point i lost faith in him.

Ppl with knowledge about the area, please give your inputs on the following

> What could be a "reasonable" rate in J P Nagar 9th Phase, 7th block?

> What is the scope for improvement of this area . I felt metro being operational from konankunte cross should trigger the development. Also i read way back that Khodays have entered into a joint venture do develop the land "silver birch plantation at konankunte cross" into residential/comercial space.

Thanks in advance

Sandeep
shankarumeshbv

Post by shankarumeshbv »

Hi Sandeep,

I am not expert but I feel there is a definite scope of improvement in long run, as you mentioned correctly about metro and Falcon city, but anyhow price should be within 3500 rs / sq ft, it always depends from exact location,

I suggest you to check the adds by owners in websites and try to find the owners address in BDA website,

I wish u a all the best for buying a good site at a best price,
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Please suggest if you have any sites with 30x40 which are for sale there
dream_home

Post by dream_home »

Hi,
I have one in JP Nagar 9th Phase 1st Block. It is North facing 30x40 plot. Already a house exists on South. If interested you can drop a PM.
Thanks
sunil6639

Post by sunil6639 »

@dream_home - Is your site still available for sale? IF yes, please mail me the price and contact details to sunil6639@gmail.com.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Folks,

2 weeks before i registered 9x12 BDA site in JP nagar 9th phase raghavanapalya. My previous owner was having BDA khata. I have 2 questions.
a)Does BDA JP nagar 9th phase Raghavanapalya S.N 29to32 & 36(as shown in BDA tax web) has come under BBMP?, if yes, then should i try to get bbmp khata rather than doing khata transfer within BDA?
b)I have taken loan from Bank and all original document resides with bank. Looks like I need to old original khata to get new khata in my name. Is it getting old khata from bank mandatory? Does bank provides if i write a letter? Do i need to surrender old one to BDA to issue new one and return new khata to bank?

Help plz..
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I dont have answer for your first question about the area under BBMP.

But second one, yes, Bank gives the old Khatha to you on writing a letter than you want to get the Khatha transferred and also SBI ( in case of me ) asked me to give in writing that , I would submit the new khatha with them.
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

@jpnagarprop,

1) JP nagar 9th phase Raghuvanpalaya is not under BBMP yet. So you would need to apply for BDA khata transfer

2) You need to submit old khata to BDA to get the khata transferred to your name. Bank will give you old khata, give an application to bank . it would take 2 week to get the old khata from bank.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

jackalbda wrote:I dont have answer for your first question about the area under BBMP.

But second one, yes, Bank gives the old Khatha to you on writing a letter than you want to get the Khatha transferred and also SBI ( in case of me ) asked me to give in writing that , I would submit the new khatha with them.
Thanks jackalbda, I have sent u pm, pls respond.
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Hi JPnagarprop,

Could you please PM the details of registered site and how much you paid for that? is that just 9th Phase or 9th phase and 7th block?

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”