Any reason behind quoted increase in rate/sqft=>DH news papr

plotcrazy

Any reason behind quoted increase in rate/sqft=>DH news papr

Post by plotcrazy »

Friends

I happened to observe that in today's deccan herald paper(Home and interiors supplementt) the price of Anjanapura has put at 2250-2750 per sqft. before 20 days was the price was in the range of 2100-2300 per sqft. Any reason behind this increase in value.Even in layouts like BSk-6th stage same scenario. Even in some other layouts also same situation.
PlotGuy

Re: Any reason behind quoted increase in rate/sqft=>DH news

Post by PlotGuy »

Are you referring to the classified section or an article ? All articles should be taken with a pinch of salt. I feel 2250 to 2750 is quite a reasonable price for Anjanapura.
plotcrazy

Post by plotcrazy »

i observed this aspect in the DH supplement paper home and interiors where prices for plots and apartments are mentioned covering all zones of bangalore.(Friday 28-12-2012)
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I don't want to sound too harsh but the people who are posing as journalists in DH and other newspapers are typically clueless about prices and trends in real estate. The only way to get information is look at ads from people who want to make transactions in a particular area.
ByJupiter

Post by ByJupiter »

Even I've been following the price lists that come out in DH and other such sources but they are not really accurate. From my experience, I've found that some places the prices would be lower and others it would be higher. Ads too cannot be accurate always as I've found brokers posting as individuals with jacked up prices. So its better to call up and verify if its a direct seller and then estimate prices in a certain area.
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

Dont go by the news papers rates. some of them look like 2008 rates.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”