Regularize deviation

Vimal

Re: Regularize deviation

Post by Vimal »

thanks for providing the info.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Vimal wrote:tvsh, sorry i am not an RE agent. please check with them. on browsing, i bumped into sunshine hills which they claim is a bda approved. a couple of years when i checked vaswani whispering palms i was told rowhouses are considered as apartment. i don't understand why some property get bda approval and some get bbmp approval. i know one layout where a small parcel of land got bda approval and rest are under bbmp waiting to get their approvals thru akrama-sakrama.

blrsiteseeker, you have a point wrt reconstruction of building.
Rowhouses with apartment licenses are different when compared to Individual homes. Group housing such as apartments, rowhouses, etc. do have setbacks. The setbacks are higher and are defined for the entire group and not for individual units. Why compare them to single family homes

Homes constructed on BDA areas before they are handed over to BBMP have to get BDA approvals, BBMP approves building plans for houses that come under its jurisdiction. BDA is a temporary body, entrusted with the task of development, while BBMP is a permanent elected body. Once a property comes under BBMP, it continues to be under BBMP.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Vimal

Please find the attached proof of such standards made for civil works by BIS Standards Committee, comprised of subject/domain experts. Perhaps none of today's BBMP/BDA dumb engineers are even capable of understanding these things. They only know how to work as per the instructions of the Councillors, MLA's, Ministers...etc. That's the reason for every new infrastructure projects in Bangalore, where design and planning work is involved are outsourced to external consultants from couple of years, which are the primary duties of the respective BDA/BBMP Engineers.

IS 4021: Guidelines for TIMBER DOOR, WlNDOW AND VENTILATOR FRAMES — SPECIFICATION.

IS 1172: Guidelines for BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR WATER SUPPLY, DRAINAGE AND SANITATION.

if you ask about these references with any carpenter/plumber/contractor/mestri/civil engineer, they doesn't even heard about these things.
BIS has made several thousands of such guidelines for each and every application of civil engineering for India. Each of the Town Planning Authorities, service providers, manufacturers adopt these things while execution.
Attachments
1703.pdf
(292.16 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
4021.pdf
(364.2 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Vimal wrote:

do you honestly think bbmp folks got such profound thoughts of happy living when they framed setback rules ? or are there medicos in the panel of bbmp committee ?

Thanks.
Vimal,

Do you think rules and policies are framed without any deliberation? The setback rules are framed pre-google era, so we might not find any document on internet related to the deliberations. Here is one document that talks about the deliberations of town planning for urban poor (http://www.spa.ac.in/proceedings_nrc.pdf) . we might not agree with the outcome of the deliberations, they do have a process however flawed it is.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”