Good News Namma Metro Rail Project not touching Anjanapura

Sathyanaryan

Good News Namma Metro Rail Project not touching Anjanapura

Post by Sathyanaryan »

This is a good news to serious buyers, since from the time its been published in TOI that Anjanapura will have Metro rail the prices have shot up. The route map should put a stop to the unappropriate rise in price.

People don't get carried away by brokers claiming Metro coming to Anjanapura.
Attachments
Namma Metro Route Map (Revised).pdf
(176.93 KiB) Downloaded 1114 times
adroit

Re: Good News Namma Metro Rail Project not touching Anjanapu

Post by adroit »

The Map shows the Metro touching Anjanapura at two places on kanakapura main road right ? that was what event TOI stated. I don't see any discrepancy..

thanks
Vamsee
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Why is this good news ? I would rather pay more for a BDA plot with better connectivity than less for one without Metro. That is my opinion of course.

Any event, Anjanapura *will* have great connectivity once the 80ft road connects to BG road. This would give easy access Gottigere(Metro stop) and Nice road.

Isn't ironic that the Metro is now going to have two Anjanapura stops and both of them are so far away from Anjanapura. Wonder who named these stops for Metro ?
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Will the Gottigere stop be close to JP nagar 8 phase ?
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

It will not be closer than Anjanapura, for sure. Gottigere is close to where BG road meets Nice road
Sathyanaryan

Post by Sathyanaryan »

Just to prove to buyers not to get carried away by if someone tells them Anjanapura will have Metro. In any case i was only trying to help people in this fourm, since the prices have shot up from the time TOI had published that there would be a Metro Stop in Anjanapura, however the location was not mentioned, but people started assuming & i was one among them.
bsvenka

Post by bsvenka »

Dear Sir,

The above map is only indicative,as per the map the nearest metro station may be `Gubbala gate`which is around 2.5-3 kms from 3rd block(present dump yard).We need to wait until DPR is published(i own a site nr. 3rd block)
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Areas between BG road and kanakapura road will have Metro on both sides(JP nagar, anjanapura etc.). All these areas need, is a good ferrying from stations to their respective places. Anjanapura is a BDA layout, Metro on both sides, and a good connecting road, from BG road side will make it may the best BDA layout of recent times.
As far as the rates are concerned, this map may not change the current situation. Most of the buyers do not fall far such gimmicks(metro will come here) leading to rate increase, as they know seeing is believing. Any government project unless it is done, it is not taken seriously.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Gottigere Metro should be about 1.5 KMs from 9,10 and 11th blocks of Anjanapura, and that will definitely be closest station unless the Metro takes a big eastward swing from Kanakapura Rd towards Anjanapura near the Nice Rd. I doubt that will happen. It is highly likely that all Metro stations will be located on Kanakapura Rd
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Sathyanaryan wrote:This is a good news to serious buyers, since from the time its been published in TOI that Anjanapura will have Metro rail the prices have shot up. The route map should put a stop to the unappropriate rise in price.

People don't get carried away by brokers claiming Metro coming to Anjanapura.

I have been closely monitoring the prices in Anjanapura for a while, and i dont think the metro have anything much to do for the presenet prices.
Few factors that i understood have been the reason for parity with BSK is that people are looking for nearest posh localities Near Electronic City(Anajanpura is at 9 KM) where in BTM/Koramangala is more than 13 KM.
The price in BSK6 is Broker Driven, most are for Investment purpose , where in Anjanapura most are for self residential purpose.
Besides there is nothing knew in Map , i have been seeing this map for last 6 months.

Thus price escalation in Anajanapura is more organic and natural, it has been growing steadily(because of its strategic location and advantages) unlike BSK6 inflated prices.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”