BDA Khata Transfer

prem_shankar

Re: BDA Khata Transfer

Post by prem_shankar »

RaOne wrote:thanks for your reply, I did check with BDA revenue office for printed format. They told me to write a request letter in white paper and there is no printed format.
Any idea, what to be written in that
I dont know why he said like that. I had got it from an agent who says that we need to bribe 50-100 rs to get it. Anyways, if he is insisting for a written letter, you can address it to the RO. As I remember, the content should be that you, son of (father name), residing in (your residence address) have purchased so and so site number in so and so area from (seller name) and got it registered and you now need to transfer the khata to your name from the seller.
You need to provide 3 Stamp size photos and the application form has to be attested by a gazetted officer.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Hello BlackStallion,

Wanted to check about NOC from bank: I have been asked from BDA office to submit NOC from the bank where i have availed loan. And now that the bank guys are saying there are unsure about NOC and asking me "WHAT IT IS?". Now how do i put across to bank fellows, they are telling me NOC is not required. Pls assist

Do all national banks provide NOC, is there any format where i can show it to my bank (PNB housing finance)
suhasbl

Post by suhasbl »

Bank should give you NOC saying the Loan availed for the property has been cleared and Bank does not have any objection regarding the property. All national Banks will give you the NOC. I had loan with Indina Bank and once cleared I got NOC.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

But I availed loan in Dec,12. Do you think bank will give such NOC saying loan is cleared while i still have long way to go to clear it. You have cleared the loan and received the NOC. But my loan tenure is for 10 years, I can't wait for 10 yrs to do the khata transfer ;P
nabikm

Post by nabikm »

No need to clear the loan for getting NOC, you have to request the bank to provide old owner's original BDA Khata and tell them that you will do khata transfer in your name and get them new Khata in your name.
For NOC, generally all bank give NOC stating so and so person has taken a loan for xxxx amount and all orignial documents are with bank and they have no objection for your khata transfer. I have taken loan from SBI and I got NOC from bank without any problems.

ping me ur mail Id and I can mail you exact content of NOC.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Thanks Nabikm.

My email is satishr.087@gmail.com.
I shall tell the same to bank folks, meanwhile you can forward me the NOC copy, i can use it as a proof to show to bank and request the same.
paarun

Post by paarun »

Even LIC HFL did not have any problems with providing NOC.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Thanks paarun for the reply.
Hello Nabikm, can you pls share a copy of NOC to my mail ID: Satishr.087@gmail.com, I can show it to my bank and request for the same.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Hello Guys,

Need your favor here, i checked with my bank regarding NOC and they asked me to provide the draft copy / sample of NOC so that they can check with legal department and help me with NOC as necessary.
Can any one of you pls share the draft copy / sample of NOC to my mail ID: satishr.087@gmail.com

Nabikm and paarun, can you pls help me with this?

Thanks
MUKUNDA

Post by MUKUNDA »

Just write a letter stating that I have purchased so and so property from so and so person, under registered sale deed No. that is enough RaOne

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”