BDA Khata Transfer

RaOne

Re: BDA Khata Transfer

Post by RaOne »

thanks for your reply mukunda... But i actually need a draft copy, which i wil have to send to my bank and they will give it to their legal team for evaluation and then assist me with NOC letter.
So i am expecting someone to give me the draft copy of NOC. I was expecting reply from other folks, which have draft copy to give. I guess they haven't logged into forum for quite sometime.
:cry:
MUKUNDA

Post by MUKUNDA »

What type of draft copy. Let me know the subject matter, I will send the same to you.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

ok, i need the copy of NOC or how a NOC letter wil look like. Any sample NOC copy, issued by any bank?, i need to forward the same to my bank (PNB) and they shall review it and use the same content to provide NOC letter to me.

thanks a lot for your help!!
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

guys, any update on my request, looking for your assistance.
pjaykay77

Post by pjaykay77 »

Here is the template that you could use:

Bangalore – XX Date.

From

To
Revenue officer – BDA South,
BDA office, Banashankari BDA complex,
Bangalore.

Subject: Request to transfer Katha of site no: XXXX, Anjanapura 10th Block, BDA Extension.
As I have purchased the site no: XXXX at Anjanapura 10th Block, BDA Extension measuring 6x9 meters from Mr ..... through registered sale deed no: ...... , hereby I request you to transfer the Katha for the same to my name. To enable this, I have enclosed the copy of original sale deed, original katha, latest encumbrance certificate and tax paid receipts.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

YOUR NAME

Enclosures:
Original Katha certificate, Photo and Signature identification attested by Gazetted officer, Sale deed copy, Photos.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Thanks for your reply, i was also looking for draft copy of No objection certificate which is a mandatory document for BDA office. It is mandate to submit if we have availed loan from bank for any bank.
My bank PNB is unsure about the NOC. They asked me to submit the draft copy of NOC to evaluate and then provide me the same. Could you pls help me on that.
pjaykay77

Post by pjaykay77 »

hi,
you bank should simply address a letter to BDA stating that they have no objection in transferring the Katha to your name. If possible, please ask the bank to attest the sale deed copy by putting their seal on it. You must also collect the Katha original from the bank to hand it over to BDA office. The format can be like the one below:

NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
----------------------------------

To,
Revenue officer,
BDA,

Hereby we would like to state that we have no objection in transferring the Katha of property at: .............. to Mr. ............. who had availed home loan from our branch. We have also attested the sale deed copy to enable the same process.

Manager
Bank Name....

Hope this helps,
Jaykay
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

This helps, I will send mail to bank right away. Thank a TON!!!! :)
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

fees for khata transfer for 30*50
we went to RT nagar bda office last week to enquire about fees and documents required for khata transfer.they gave the list of documents but just would not tell how much it will cost. ours is a 30*50 plot. we dont want to pay bribe and are not in a hurry to get the khata. we called one agent to get an idea and he says it will cost 5k. if anyone has done it recently , can you tellus how much did you pay to get the bda khata transferred? we got all the documents ready and are planning to go this saturday

thanks a lot in advance
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

Hi ,
I had approached for Khatha transfer directly without any agent.....with all the prerequisites documents and they took around 3 to 4 weeks. You dont have to pay any bribe there they will do it but you need to patiently follow up with them continuosly atleast once a week you need give the call to them , i had taken the number of the case worker there who was handling !!!!! If you face any issues then you can directly talk to RO ( Revenue officer ) in charge of tht office. This is my personal experience with RT nagar BDA office.
Regards
Puru

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”