Borewell issues in Anjanapura Further Extn ?

agopal

Borewell issues in Anjanapura Further Extn ?

Post by agopal »

I own a site in 9th block and am thinking of constructing house on the same. I searched this forum and see few questions related to availability of borewell water in the 9th/10th/11th block. However, there are not many clear answers for the same.
Is there a problem getting water through borewell in Anjananpura further extension ? How deep do we have to go ?
Pls answer if you know.
m3_07

Re: Borewell issues in Anjanapura Further Extn ?

Post by m3_07 »

Please spend 500 rupees & get the geo survey done. You will find the answers yourselves !!
alpssolomon

Post by alpssolomon »

Hello this is regarding the reply posted by m3_07 on 26 Apr 2012, 09:24. Frankly speaking this is new to me too. Can you please suggest few authorities/agencies/people who do this survey. Else is there any way to find out about these? Any info will be useful to me as well as all of the community. Thanks in advance
mramamurthy

Post by mramamurthy »

Hi,

I've got a borewell dug up at my site in 9th Phase, 5th Block. We got water at 500 ft & went down upto 700 ft.
I met a neighbor, who got water at around 400 ft and went upto 450 ft. Their borewell is dry now and he is trying to get a rebore done.

Best Regards,
Madhu
jagannathv

Post by jagannathv »

Hi,

I have started construction recently in Anjanapura 11th Block, I got water @ around 390 SQ feet, digged up to 535. Water is very good. All our neighbours who are constructing currently or done in few years back also have got sufficient water. No threat, if you have a site go ahead, there are few failure cases, depneds on luck as well.Get it checked with geologist.

- JAG
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

@jagannathv,
is yout site north or south to 80 (recoup) feet road? what is the site dimension? I have heard north to the road is little less in water.
Thanks
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

sorry it is south of the road.
rajeshgoel9

Post by rajeshgoel9 »

Hi JAG,
I also have a site in 11th Block, which is near the 80ft road. Iam also planning to construct in very near future, can you tell me where is your site, so that it gives me some hope there is a water near my site as well.

Rajesh
jagannathv

Post by jagannathv »

My site is in Anjanapura 11th block further extension. There are group of houses. Some of them are under construction. I think we can meet once in Anjanapura. You can call me on 9900200888 to know more details.
rajeshgoel9

Post by rajeshgoel9 »

Sure, when I will come there, before coming I will call you. We can surely meet and discuss. Infact I used to keep going to Mr Ramesh, whose house is in site no 461, for any new developments coming up in that area.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”