Anjanapura Plot Doubts

paarun

Anjanapura Plot Doubts

Post by paarun »

Hello All, visited Anjanapura today and got some doubts.It would be great if you some of you could share your advise.

1. What is the ground water situation in Anjanapura? I heard people use Water Tankers for house construction. Do borewells not get water?
2. How can we assess whether the property that I am interested in, does not have rocks underneath? This is crucial as construction will become a major problem later.
3. What is the procedure generally followed during the purchase of land. Like, what will the flow be from purchaser's end?
4. What are the banks that fund for loans in Anjanapura?

Even if you are answer to a single question, that would help. Thanks.
jackalbda

Re: Anjanapura Plot Doubts

Post by jackalbda »

1. Underground water table, AFAIK, is poor in Anjanapura. Its average about 700+ ft
2. Not sure, as am not an expert.
3. Roughly 20% of the price shown during the registration plus any black money you pay to the seller.
4. Most of the banks give loans for BDA plots in Anjanapura.
paarun

Re: Anjanapura Plot Doubts

Post by paarun »

Thanks jacalbda.

Could anyone share any concerns that you faced while buying plot in Anjanapura? How trustworthy are the brokers? They quotes prices around 2200 to 2500 at the moment across all blocks (except 9th, 10th and 11th, which I have not enquired). Could some one share approximate prices block-wise? It will be helpful for us to tackle brokers. If you have any good broker (whom you have done business with), could you post contact details please?

Anjanapura 1st block -
Anjanapura 2nd block -
Anjanapura 3rd block -
Anjanapura 4th block -
Anjanapura 5th block -
Anjanapura 5th G block -
Anjanapura 6th block -
Anjanapura 7th block -
Anjanapura 8th block -
Anjanapura 9th block -
Anjanapura 10th block -
Anjanapura 11th block -

What about plots in the slope and ones that have rocks? Will we have problems during construction?
Thanks.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”