SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

PlotGuy

Re: SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

Post by PlotGuy »

sunidba - How sure are that he paid Rs 2400 in 10th block. I am curious to know because, 3 weeks back a broker quoted Rs 1800 for a 60x40 in the 11th block. Ravikanth, who is a broker, has posted messages in these forums about plots in Anjanapura for less than Rs 1800. You may want to contact him if you are willing to pay broker fees of 2%. I know for a fact that plots are not selling at all in Anjanapura for more than Rs 2000. I know a couple of clients in the 11th block who are desperate to sell their plots for around Rs 2000 but don't have any clients to buy.

Anjanapura township is certainly between Kanakapura Rd and BG road. Nobody knows what the govt will do regarding metro lines, including the govt. Metro is a long shot, although it will be great if it come into Anjanapura. I wouldn't count on it. Right now Anjanapura lacks basic needs like good roads, water lines etc. There is also no easy connectivity to either Kanakapura road or BG road.
sunidba

Re: SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

Post by sunidba »

My friend Just spoke to Ravikanth broker, and he said as of now he don't have any sites in 9,10 and 11th blocks. He told after the Metro news the demand has gone up very high, also he said 35 people have registered with him who are looking for site in anjanapura, and if something comes up he will call back. When enquired about the running prices, he said around 2200 (depending on the facing.. proximity 2 park,main road etc).

If any one has a site willing to sell in 9,10,11 blk anjanapura, pls drop your number in this thread. I am interested in North or East facing and can settle immediately (full white).

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”