bda.officer

Development / Rates in Anjanapura BDA BAD layout

Post by bda.officer »

Hi All,

Current Market Price in Anjanapura BDA Layout is as follows

1st Block - Rs 1350 to Rs 1500 (Max)
2nd Block - Rs 1400 to Rs 1600 (Max)
3rd Block - Rs 1450 to Rs 1650 (Max)
3rd A Block - Rs 1450 to Rs 1650/1700 (Max near to 80 ft Road)
4th Block - Rs 1450 to Rs 1700 (Max)
5th Block - Rs 1400 to Rs 1650 (Max)
5th G Block - Rs 1450 to Rs 1650 (Max)
7th Block - Rs 1500 to Rs 1700 (Max near to proposed BDA complex and BWSB)
8th Block - Rs 1400 to Rs 1600 (Max)
9th Block - Rs 1500 to Rs 1700 (Max)
10th & 11th block - Rs 1600 to Rs 1850 (Max)

Note:
Min price is plot next/adjacent to NICE road, or plot is not plain/ups and downs....etc
Max price is near to proposed park or ur road should be 40/50/80 feet wide main road.

My personal view about Anjanapura is not a good place for investment / construction of house because of the following

1. There is no development happened from last 13 years, Also check this link about this layout.
http://expressbuzz.com/cities/bangalore ... 78636.html

2. There is a big slum sorrounding 2 acres of land and 1 acre of BDA city garbage dumping field with bad smell near to 2nd Block and 3rd A block
3. Also there is mining/rock crushing contract given to L&T in all the blocks in this layout for city road development.
4. Most of the places are hilly areas with big rocks in the plots which is not suitable for Resale/house constrution.
5. There are so many court cases running in Gottigereee..which is connecting point from 80 Feet road from anjanapura to Bannergutta road..Real estate
people hyping the rates that this case is solved...I bought plot in 2007 for 6 lacs in 1st block from allotee (30*40) and sold in 2009, so i have verifiied it.
still it will take another 3-5 years to settle.
6. Real estate people and media is missguiding public that water is comming to Anjanapura next year telling from 2010, 2011, now they are telling 2013.
Now one more BAD news is Metro is comming to Anjanapura in 2nd phase by 2020. because most of the politicians are having huge land got it for free from
government or from poor farmers.

Oh my god, common sense yaar, its your hard earned money. still not even 3% of the houses constructed inside Anjanapura layout, how come BDA or BWSB will bring water or metro to this layout...hahahaa... :D :lol:

Think and invest.
Good luck
Last edited by bda.officer on December 20th, 2011, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pschidu

Re: Development / Rates in Anjanapura BDA or BAD layout

Post by pschidu »

R these the real prices r ur wishes? Any eveidence/ research is welcome to back up.
It is a hassle buying a property to build/ to invest. Very difficult to know rates with all the middlemen and experts meddling in. Better check before buying.
karthink

Re: Development / Rates in Anjanapura BDA BAD layout

Post by karthink »

I wish the people who buy sites in Anjanapura should buy it with the intention of constructing houses rather than investment at this point of time. In my humble view, the BDA should put stringent conditions on the allotees that house should be constructed within (say atleast 10 years) time, otherwise, they will stand to loose the property.

Acquiring vast agricultural land and making layouts that remain as barren lands for several years is a tremedous wastage of resources. The government should ban BDA from making more layouts until they provide water/connectivity/electricity to the already formed BDA layouts. They should ensure atleast 75 % of the layout is filled with water.

Right now, the BDA layouts are being formed only to make the people more richer. Ofcourse there will be some people who are genuinely benefited, but majority of the BDA sites are held by well to do people.

Though there is a law that one cannot have more than one BDA sites alloted in his/her name (including spouse), this rule is only on paper. I know of so many people who got sites alloted to them or spouses by giving false affidavits.

Again in my humble opinion, buying land for investment purpose is causing a lot of imbalance, the people who need place to live (in Bangalore) cannot afford a piece of land as most of the land is being bought over by NRIs whose interests are only appreciation of value.
sunitha1murthy

Post by sunitha1murthy »

Hi,

I am fallowing this forum from a quite a long time. We were looking for sites in the middle of the city for 1 yr. We were able to find few sites in some good places but the prices were so high and the banks were not giving us the loan. For most of the sites documents were not proper. Many sellers wanted full cash(Black Money). Finally decided to buy site in Anjanapura only coz documents were proper and we were able to get site loan from a bank. Middle class people cannot offered any sites in the middle of the city. I request with the people that, instead of blaming govt for not improving that peice of land. We all will make that place livable offcourse with BDA help. It is actaully a place for middle class people and we should make it livable as we cannot afford any place inside the city. Nothing is impossible i belive.

People who wants to construt a house will have one group and make some plans and will work out on the plan. Otherwise this saaga of blaming govt will go on and the area will never improve.
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Completely agree with Karthink and Sunitha. Karthink has summarized it quite well. Its a shame that farmers are made to part with their yielding lands to form barren layouts and then the so called 'investment savvy people' pile up documents for site after site in their bank lockers. Organizations like BDA and KHB should mandate that construction must be done within a stipulated period else the property should be re-allotted or the tax should be made so high that the effect of keeping it for investment makes no practical sense. The wish list, alas, will remain a mere list because it's the powers that be who hold majority of these sites.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

OldworldCharm - BDA can't mandate anything unless they provide basic services. Of course if they provide basic services, people will start building and the mandate will become irrelevant. You need a mandate only when you have to force people into doing unpleasant things, like living in Anjanapura.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”