Water facility in Anjanapura

Nagendra_81

Water facility in Anjanapura

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Does anyone know when BWSSB is planning to provide water facility to Anjanapura layout. I know that is lack of water facility is one of the main reasons people are not constructing houses here.
prakashbask

Re: Water facility in Anjanapura

Post by prakashbask »

It is like a deadlock situation. Folks wait for water to be available and corporation guys will wait for houses to come up.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

This is not the right way to look at BDA plots. The govt is obligated to develop the property whether people are willing to build houses or not. When these layouts were formed, there wasn't a contractual obligation for an allottee to build houses immediately. After 10 long years, BDA's excuses for not developing anjanapura is laughable.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Nagendra, to be more specific for ur query, BWSSB has a deadline to provide the water to all BDA layout BSK6, SMV, ANJP is by April-2012
i guess it would extend by Dec-2012.
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Some good news on this ! In todays edition of TOI, it appears anjanapura( along with many other layouts ) will get water supply by June-2012 .
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Good news indeed but I will believe it when I see it :)
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Would it be safe to assume that other BDA and BDA approved layouts (like JP nagar 8th/9th phase, Royal county, Lakeview etc) surrounding Anjanapura would also be covered under this scheme? Or is it just restricted to Anjanapura?

@ PlotGuy: you're right. Its not there until its really there :-). Let's wait and see.

However, if this does get implemented as planned, it will change the game completely. We can expect a mind boggling jump in RE prices and a lot many new houses would start coming up.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

It will make a difference in RE prices for sure but it will not be very big. Anjanapura is quite isolated as a place to live. Until there are good access roads, the prices in Anjanapura will remain depressed, compared to BSK VI

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”