Owners of Anjanapura layout

singadi

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by singadi »

Hi,

I bought a plot at 8th Block Anjanapura. Though there is no development I presume the proximity to EC will see some boom in the coming years.

11th block-
10th block- pschidu@yahoo.com
9th block-
8th block- ravindra_singadi@yahoo.com
7th block-jaggims@gmail.com/anandkn.007@gmail.com/nsrajeshjto@gmail.com/ssc.anjana@gmail.com
6th block-
5th block- G block. onmurthy1234@yahoo.in
4th block-
3rd block-
2nd block-
1st block-

Ravindra
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

How much did you pay for your 8th block site ?
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

By the way what is EC, I could not get. Sorry for that!
singadi

Post by singadi »

It was a distress sale by the seller. I bought at 8.9 L full cash deal, with registration in 3 days. 9*6 mtrs plot. It's close to the proposed BDA complex.

EC -> Electronic City.........The broker at Anjanapura wanted to buy the same plot from me for 1900. But I am planning to hold it for long term.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Dear Friends ,

As we all know Anjanapura needs basic facilities of roads and water etc.. The authorities are not bothered.
Then it puts the onus on us to do /remind them of their responsibilities in this regard.
Please give ur input on this.

Also please let others know. If anybody knows/already a member of any association of anjanapura please post the details here.

Lets join hands.Lets make Anjanapura livable SOON.
Chidananda P S
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Today I met with Anjanapura further extension 10 and 11th block residents welfare association vice president Mr . Munivenkatappa ( Retd joint director of coop societies), who is living in 11 th block. The association currently has 45 members. They meet once every month, and meet BDA commissioner once every two months.
I found out few things from him.
a. 80 feet road (recoup road)- this has been cleared from both parties side (BDA and land owners). Land owners have given their approval voluntarily. So this road will become reality at last. ( He says 1 yr time).
b. BDA has deposited the money with BWSSB, but their has been a delay from BWSSB side, as far as the drainage is concerned for 9th, 10th and 11 blocks.
c. Main issue from association side is for the water lines to be laid out, so that when 4 th stage kaveri water supply is initiated this should not further delay the supply to the above blocks.
d. Borewell water they are able to get both for 10 th and 11 th blocks but to the north of 80 feet road.

I became a member today. They are planning for a PIL as there has been not much improvement for 10 years now. Collecting evidence and acknowledgement is going on.

If any body else want to join hands details are
a. Mr Sampath Kumar Retd Superintendent of police .Association President. Mob-98457 65438
b. Mr. Muni venkatappa- VP od assoacition . mob 9972593327.

Thanks
Chidananda P S
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Hi Chidanand,

Can you elaborate on the from and to points of the 80 feet road (recoup road)-

Thanks,
Yash
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Thanks Chidananda. A very informative post.
shs_vinyas

Post by shs_vinyas »

8-) HI I HV A 30' X 40' PLOT AT ANJANAPURA 2ND BLOCK, I AM INTRESTED TO JOIN ASSOCIATION OF ANJANAPURA SITE OWNERS, AND WD LIKE TO JOIN HANDS, FOR D DEMAND FOR DEVELOPMENT FACILITY AT ANJANAPURA B.D.A. LAYOUT. 8-)
datha

Post by datha »

Recently went to Anjanapur found this board of association in the area. Good that some one took initiative. Everyone should support the cause by joining the association.[attachment=0]20120321_002.jpg
Attachments
20120321_002.jpg
20120321_002.jpg (160.82 KiB) Viewed 10689 times

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”