Owners of Anjanapura layout

anandkn.007

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by anandkn.007 »

Hi,
Any body in this have the layout plan of Anjanapura.I wanted to know where exactly the BDA complex,Parks come..
If some one has the plan can he/she attach in this forum.

Thanks
Anand
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

I have copy of plan of 9th 10th and 11 block from BDA. its huge. any idea how to reduce it and attach.
krish

Post by krish »

pschidu wrote:I have copy of plan of 9th 10th and 11 block from BDA. its huge. any idea how to reduce it and attach.
I've sent a PM to you. Please check...
jagannathv

Post by jagannathv »

HI,

I own a site in Anjanapura Layout 11th Block. Planning to construct ASAP.
Jagannathv@mailftp.com
Hey, anyone have any idea of the following :

Water connection ,Drainage
What is the issue with 80' wide road connecting to Banneragatta road.Likely chnaces of continuing this road connectivity.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

The last I heart, the land ear marked for 80 or 100 ft road connecting to BG road is occupied and is under litigation.
anandkn.007

Post by anandkn.007 »

Anyone planning for the construction within 2-3 yrs from now?
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

Want to start construction at the earliest, but all depends on the development of area, because safety of the family is always the first priority.
jaggims

Post by jaggims »

My plan is to start the construction after 3 years provided there are basic facilities and few houses in surroundings...
josetjose

Post by josetjose »

I am planning to buy a 60*40 plot in 8th block. My plan is to construct a house in 3 years time frame. Is there other owners who are planning to do so. All I see is a little jungle :D
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

My personal opinion is that by 2013 the rates in Anjanapura will be around 5000 rupees per square feet. By 2015 it will be approximately around 10,000 per square feet. I also feel that in four years we should be able to construct houses there. I am very optimistic because of the following reasons:
1). Anjanapura will get metro
2). Becuase of vicinity of Ravishankar Ashrama and much talked about ISKON, I expect the demand to grow up
3). In the near by neighbour hood all the areas are developed except anjanapura, so I feel growth of najanapura is inevitable.
4) Also purvankara aprtment once completed will also bring in enthusiasm for people because area will get developed quickly

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”