5th block- G block. onmurthy1234@yahoo.in
4th block-
3rd block-
2nd block-
1st block-
pschidu

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by pschidu »

Well. now we have about 6 members of this forum who have sites in anjanapura. Any possibility us getting to know about the progress of the layout as we know of it. If any body has any info please share it here.
ssmani

Post by ssmani »

Hi, count me in Anajanapura site owners list, I have a site in 8th block.

Last week I had visited the layout. Both sides of the layout's main roads (Bannerugatta Rd and Kanakapura Rd) are well developed, I would say the development is beyond my expectation. I could see many houses built in 9,10 and 11th block. Few houses in 1 to 8th block particularly near to Village (Anjanpura), I saw couple good houses built in 2nd block too. Remaining areas of the layout is full of bushes and looks like a mini forest. Infact, newly paved roads were slowly narrowed by the bushes. Owners should volunteer to maintain the layout otherwise it will cost much more to clean our sites.
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

Hi Anybody aware where the metro railway station coming up means near which block?.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Not sure about which block, but the line is from puttenahalli to Anjanapura (south extension -deadline August 2013).
Any info on Asphalting of roads in anjanapura extension? water connection and sewerage?
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

The alignment for metro line is still not available in public. Speculation is that either it will go on Kanakapura road till NICE road junction or come inside anjanapura towards anjanapura post.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

There is an anouncement regarding metro to anjanapura.

Try these links.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namma_Metro

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/111 ... imate.html

Dont know when?
anandkn.007

Post by anandkn.007 »

Hi,
Its good to hear that metro is coming to Anjanapura, Will there be any land acquisitions done here..

-Anand
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Hi,
My Name is Sreedhar, I own a 30*40 site in 11th Block. I am looking to construct the house in another two years. I am waiting for connecting the 80' road to Bannerghatta road. weather this happens?
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Thr r two options here for bannerughatta road

a. gottigere kembathahalli road- which has been marked for widening from 40 ft to 60 ft road (thats what the rumors hold)

b. 80 ft road which ends at the end of 11the block should also get connected to bnnerughatta road, a direct road from kanakapura road/(This according to one agent the work has started & guddali puja is over.)

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”