Owners of Anjanapura layout

deepv5

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by deepv5 »

Hello Gowda_sree,

Good news. I visited my site(11th block) yesterday morning. It is along the high tension line. All along the line, the roads have been tarred(including the one on which my site is situated.
Looks really good.

Regards,
Pradeep
deepv5

Post by deepv5 »

@gowda_sree,

Do you know the exact contour of the 80 ft road connecting BG road?

Thanks
Pradeep
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

@ deepv5,

Near Rotary School. Pradeep, I am inviting you to come and join our association and wee mee every first Sunday of the Month @ 9.30am. All of your questions can be asked and many people will be sharing their issues and informations they knows about developments of the Lay out.

Sreedhar
lotus

Post by lotus »

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/201302092013020906005189173ed4a59/Rs-66L-spent-a-year-to-guard-noman%E2%80%99s-land.html

With no plot owners moving in to Anjanapura Layout due to lack of basic amenities, the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) is being forced to spend Rs 66 lakh a year to guard the transformers installed in the area. According to the documents available with Bangalore Mirror, the civic agency has approved a proposal to hire 40 security personnel this year to keep watch on the entire layout.

The BDA formed the layout 11 years ago on 1,500 acres of land with 11,051 sites in blocks 9, 10 and 11. As a part of basic infrastructure, the civic agency installed 193 transformers and streets lights in the area. It also spent Rs 12.68 crore to install 161 kms of high tension and 65 kms of low tension power lines.

BDA officials said it was the civic agency was responsible for the maintenance of the layout until at least 25 per cent of the owners occupied their sites and that it has been paying security agencies for the past nine years for guarding the infrastructure there.

After thefts of electrical equipment were reported from the layout, BDA hired a security agency in 2004 as it was not possible for few security guards to guard the entire layout. Each security personnel was assigned a stretch of at least 15 kms to monitor.

Besides security personnel, the BDA has also decided to hire four jeeps for patrolling the area. While 16 guards will keep watch during the day, 24 guards will be deployed at night. Soon, the civic agency will float fresh tenders for the purpose. The security agency will also be held responsible for any theft that takes place in the layout.

BDA commissioner T Sham Bhat said, “We are aware of the situation at Anjanapura Layout. Allotted sites are vacant as owners are yet to take up construction works. We are making arrangements for water supply. Once water is made available, we will issue a deadline to site owners.”

P V Ramachandran, who owns a site in the layout, said that at this rate it would take at least another 15 years for BDA to see that this layout is developed. Many site owners are worried about the security as the layout is in an isolated place and are waiting for others to construct houses first. Unless everybody thinks on the same lines, the layout won’t develop in the near future, he said.

Even chief minister Jagadish Shettar, who also holds the BDA portfolio, is worried about the situation in the layouts formed by the agency. He has asked officials to complete pending work by December 2014 and later allot the remaining sites to purchasers.
KINKINIQ8

Post by KINKINIQ8 »

Hi,
I am the owner of a site 1112 in 11 block. I am serious about building a house there. Awaiting basic amenities. Meanwhile in 1115 site I see cow shed like rooms coming up that was acquired for some school. This cow shed lookalike is for needy house hunters of recoup. In a few sites away a big godown has been constructed are these legal?
Regards
Sriranga
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

@ Sriranga,

I dont think, Shcool will be coming up in the resisdential plot. If that is the case, u can oppose/take it up with BDA. BDA before they convert the land use from residential to other use, option will be given to the public to file objection.

Sreedhar
KINKINIQ8

Post by KINKINIQ8 »

Thanks...I had given to BDA a petition about the odd construction and I haven't received any reply. This I did 11/2 year ago. Any way thanks for the reply.
Rgds
sriranga
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

lotus - BDA is playing a gimmick here. No security would be required if BDA bothers to lay roads, sewage and water connections. Most people want to live in the plots that they have, if the layout is livable.
gout

Post by gout »

Hi Sreedhar,
I am a plot owner of 5th G Block. Can I become a member of the association? If yes what is the procedure?

Regards,
gout
anandkn.007

Post by anandkn.007 »

Hi Sreedhar,

Can other blocks owners be the member of this association?
Thanks

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”