Owners of Anjanapura layout

PlotGuy

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by PlotGuy »

5000 in 2013 ? Really ? It is 2012, and I don't see any roads or water and sewage connections. I wish there were credit derivatives for expected market prices in Bangalore. I would make a boat load of money.
sudhirts

Post by sudhirts »

By 2013 let alone 5k, I would be surprised even if it touches 3k or rather even if it crosses 2.5k which appears doubtful given the pace of progress there :D. Anjanapura is still far away from anything that can be termed as development. Like @josetjose said, its still a little jungle.
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

I hope people remember koramangala BDA layout, when first allotted people wanted to surrender the sites, because people said it is beyond human habitation because of too many mosquitoes. Any way I am very positive about what I said in my previous post. Let us wait and see. Any way my investment was only 2 Lakhs as I was the first alottee and it has given me returns of atlest 1000% as of now. I am quite quite happy about the appreciation even though land is not developed!
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

tHE PROBLEM WITH ANJANAPURA MAY BE CONNECTIVITY. IF that road from bannerughatta side gets done may be it is easier to get into. Regarding developments per se it is just a matter of time. may be it will become inhabitable in 3-5years time. having said that nothing cAN BE FAR FROM TRUTH WHEN PREDIcting about land prices. BSK 6th stage seems to be doing better than anjanapura in the sense that the prices have been slowly rising there although the occupancy/houses wise it is same in both places..
shs_vinyas

Post by shs_vinyas »

Hi
I am Shashi, and I Own a 30'x'40' NF Site in Anjanapura 2nd Bock, plz add me to this Group my mail id shs_vinyas@yahoo.co.in and aslo i am into architectural services and Construction. 8-)
amitabh

Anjanapura BDA site of 600 sqft for sell

Post by amitabh »

I have a BDA site of dimension 20*30 (600 sqft) in Anjanapura in Bangalore. This site is 1km from Bannerghatta main road, approx. 10 minute drive on ring to Electrinic city. The site already has basic infrstructure facility as Tar road, Drainage, electricity and water supply. This site No. is 499, west facing in 5th G Block of Anjanapura and the approach is 30 feet tar road. Already there are people residing next to the site.This site is almost 100-200 meter from ring road. Iam expecting Rs 11 Lacs for the same. If intrested one can contact me on my cell 07503020206 (Amitabh singh).
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Last Sunday visited my site in the 10th block. There has been some improvement in the sense compared other blocks of Anjanapura 10 and 11 blocks are seeing some construction activities. Few new constructions have started. In my line 2 sites have been compounded and the other one is under progress.there was already a house in the next line and a new one is being molded beside that. An apartment complex is in full swing. hope fully next couple of years this trend picks more steam and leads good dwelling here.
prashanthar

Post by prashanthar »

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a 30x40 site in this area Could you please let me know if you want to sell you property. Sorry for using this forum but brokers are Quoting more price and I am sure owners are not getting the same price.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Question - Have you people applied/ received the Khata??? We are having a plot in the 7th block. While applying for the Khata at the BDA, they are asking us for the previous cancellation deed, as our site was basically a replacement site, which was acquired by BDA earlier. Is it right to ask for a cancellation deed in order to process the Khata??
sscbda7th

Post by sscbda7th »

Hi,

I too have a site in 7th Block.

I have one in 7th block, my name is N.S.rajesh, e-mail: nsrajeshjto@gmail.com
11th block-
10th block- pschidu@yahoo.com
9th block-
8th block-
7th block-jaggims@gmail.com/anandkn.007@gmail.com/nsrajeshjto@gmail.com/ssc.anjana@gmail.com
6th block-
5th block- G block. onmurthy1234@yahoo.in
4th block-
3rd block-
2nd block-
1st block-

-S

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”