Owners of Anjanapura layout

raoanand

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by raoanand »

Hi Sun,

I would like to get in touch with your friend who is completing his house construction (if you don't mind)

Regards
Anand 9448922468
sun

Post by sun »

Sent a message to you with the details to above said mobile number :)
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Did anybody attend that meeting on sunday of residents association? updates?
sun

Post by sun »

I was there..my brother is building a house there in 10th blk. It was a fruitful meeting, it is decided that more frequent visits to BDA office and build some pressure to provide basic amenities. Also try to contact more owners and have a membership drive.

I am searching a plot for myself in 10th and 11th block from past 3-4 month and stared to realise that it is very difficult to find out owners. Most of the sites are in agreement holders hand and they try to sell at a fancy rates. But still trying :|

If any one have any leads please do share details!
manpg

Post by manpg »

I could not find the location, was searching near the temple and banyan tree on the other side of Anjanapura-Kembathhalli road. Could you tell me how to reach there, atleast for next time.
sun

Post by sun »

Does anyone know if there is an association formed from 9th block residents? Please do share details.
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

There is no association for 9th block, separately. I tried couple of times and spoke to the Secretary and other key members,times and over again but I think there are complex formalities and they are little reluctant at the moment to modify the 10th and 11th Block association welfare to include 9th block, officially though. Nevertheless, it does not matter much as you can still be part of the meetings of 10th & 11th Block Association and can lend your voice in their support for any development activity they chase the officials for.
If we have many more members for 9th Block i can initiate the formation of 9th block association and get it registered.
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Hi PSCHIDU,

I sorry, I could not update quickly after the 10th and 11th Block Association AGM held on 7th Oct. It went very well, nearly 40+ Residents and Site Owners were present. Statement of account was shared by Screatory and details of the efforts done by the association to get livable amenities by BDA has been shared with all the presented members. Discussed about future actions to obtain amenities, including Police post requirement in the lay-out.

Our Association President is Retd. Dy commissionr of Police, with his great efforts during last year the Police juristichas been changed from Ramnagara to Bangalore city limit. We do have a plan to meet area MP Mr. HDK and very shortly area MLA M. Krishnappa will be coming to lay-out to innagurate high tesnion line double roads after completion. Infact those road formation got sanctioned only after association efforts alont with MLA support.

I have been elected as Joint scretory for the Association. I would like ask all site owners and residents to come join the Association for life time. The Application fee is Rs. 100 and Life time membership fee is Rs. 1000/-.

please look at the snaps of AGM held at 11th block Shaneswara Temple. We have decided to meed every month 1st sunday by 9.30AM at same location to discuss about the progress and for future action chalkout.

All the site owners are welcome to join association and meetings. If you need further information reach me on 9886484966 or gowda.sree@gamil.com

Sreedhar
AGM
AGM
10.GIF (233.08 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
AMM
AMM
20.GIF (210.42 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
Attachments
AGM
AGM
30.GIF (216.18 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
sun

Post by sun »

Is there a way to find out who has current khata/current owner of a BDA allotted site in BDA website or one should walk up to a BDA office to find out? Just getting ideas ;)

Thank you
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

1.Got to bdabangalore.org
2. Select "Online Payment for Property Tax & Shop Rent" ( make sure that pop up blocker is disabled )
3. In the new windows, select the radio button, "Property Tax"
4. Select Layout, Sub-Layout and key in the Site No: and Presee Search !!

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”