Owners of Anjanapura layout

draju1986

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by draju1986 »

Hi,

I own a property in Anjanapuara 5th G Block. I would like to know if there is any important news and developments in the layout. Is there any association made to get together of Anjanapuara property owners ?
krishna85

Post by krishna85 »

Hello owners,

I own a plot in 9th block. I see somebody is dumping waste on the plots there including mine. Can we complain any one. Also there has been no removal of weeds or asphalting of roads. any clues if BDA will be cleaning up the weeds and taking up asphalting of roads.
ramalingappabt

Post by ramalingappabt »

I am looking for BDA plot in Anjanapura layout, east or north facing plot. My max budget is 45 lakhs. Please let me know if anyone is planning to sell. Thanks.

Regards,
Ram
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Hello I have a quick question.
owner's who own the plots just adjecent to NICE rd boundary wall in 11th block anjanapura, do they need to leave any space for buffer zone of NICE rd while constructing house?

Will there be any special rules for leaving the set back for these plots which are adjecent to NICE rd, compare to other plots in Anjanapura 11th block?
lowkaysh

Post by lowkaysh »

I am looking for 20x30 BDA plot in Anjanapura layout, north/east facing plot. Please let me know if anyone is planning to sell. Thanks.
kashkns

Post by kashkns »

gowda_sree wrote:HI Kashi,

Thanks for your compliments to our Association....looking forward to welcome you on our Association, once you own property in Anjanapura Further Extension..

Thanks Sreedhar
Hi Sreedhar,
Good evening. I am posting after a long time.
We had finally bought the site in 2013 in Anjanapura 11th block Further Extension from a previous BDA allottee.
We have not yet started construction on the site but we have seen quite a lot of development there. We are thinking about construction now.

I had two questions for you as part of the association:
  • a) How do I formally become part of the association?
  • b) I have recent news from our old broker that construction within 75 m of lake/stormdrain is not allowed acc to NGT 2016 ruling and our site may be affected by this such that BBMP will not approve any plan or give NOC. My site is on the second-last road from Kembatahalli Lake. I am not sure if it comes within 75 m, but is this law applicable to our sites in this extension layout? I am confused because this site is created by BDA itself so how can BDA or BBMP not approve our construction plan or not give NOC?
I would be thankful for your insights as you may have seen cases like this before.

Thanks and regards,
Kashinath Shenoy
Thanks and regards,
Kashi
rajkshtriya

Post by rajkshtriya »

anandram wrote:
April 7th, 2016, 2:44 pm
Dear Friends , A new WhatsApp group has been created for the proud owners of Anjanapura BDA sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post ads relating to buying or selling of sites without brokerage. We can be of mutual help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number & block to my no 9449001718. Thank you, Anand Ram,10th block, Anjanapura further extension.
Hi,

Does this group still exists?
rajkshtriya

Post by rajkshtriya »

Hi,

I own a land in 2nd block. Can you please let me know how i can be part of association. I also need details of my neighbouring sites so i can interact with them.

Site No. 12 South facing. 80ft Road, 2nd block Anjanapura.

Thanks!
Raju091117

Post by Raju091117 »

anandram wrote:
April 7th, 2016, 2:44 pm
Dear Friends , A new WhatsApp group has been created for the proud owners of Anjanapura BDA sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post ads relating to buying or selling of sites without brokerage. We can be of mutual help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number & block to my no 9449001718. Thank you, Anand Ram,10th block, Anjanapura further extension.
Is this group still exits, i own plot in 11th block. How to become member in the association.
Naveenkarna

Post by Naveenkarna »

I am looking for plot in Anjanapura 11th, 10th block, please let me know if any one selling.

Ph no: 9972888189

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”