Rates in Anjanapura 7th block.

rgk123

Re: Rates in Anjanapura 7th block.

Post by rgk123 »

@anandkn.007 - Yeah, 6th block is near to NICE road. In this link (http://goo.gl/maps/NyGh4) the green arrow points to a temple that's there in the middle of 6th block. That temple and surrounding plots constitute Anjanapura 6th block. You can find NICE road further south.

@m3_07 - So true. I came across the property I mentioned above through a broker only. I always felt that if there is a way I can find advertisements directly put by owners, I will get a better price. And it will avoid the unsustainable rate hikes in the long term. Works out well for everyone. But sadly, in every real-estate website, for every genuine advertisement by an owner there are at least 15-20 phony advertisements from brokers.
kssandeep

Post by kssandeep »

Hello m3_07,

I would be interested in your plot at Anjanapura 7th block. Please provide more details and link to the exact location (say via google maps) of the plot to kssandeep@gmail.com
zxcv1111zxcv

Post by zxcv1111zxcv »

Hello, I would be interested in your plot, if it is still available, then please drop me a note with the details (facing/exact location/phone number) to my yahoo id zrahul@yahoo.com
bannamalai39

Post by bannamalai39 »

I like to know about the rates in anjanapura 7th and 8th block.If there is any direct owner please let me know.I'm interested in purchasing directly.You can mail me in my email id bannamalai39@gmail.com
bannamalai39

Post by bannamalai39 »

Hello m3_o7
I'm interested in your property.Please let me know in my email id bannamalai39@gmail.com

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”