LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Nagendra_81

Re: LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Some pics from previous meeting.
Attachments
DSC_0057.jpg
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
Please be noted that we have got an Appointment for a meeting with our HON'Ble M.P.Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA on 10th January 2014 @8.30 am At his Official Residence SADASHIVNAGAR ,
LAND MARK:DIAGNOAL OPPOSITE HOUSE TO LATE.DR.RAJKUMAR house,
AGENDA of MEETING :
a) Fixing a Date for INAGURATION and STONE LAYING FUNCTION of Ground level Resoviour at ANJANAPURA ,
b) 80 fT CONNECTING ROAD WORK ,
C)1 to 8 block drinking water,
D)POLICE STATION ,
E)POST OFFICE,
F)GARBARAGE CLEANING,
G)PARK CLEANING,
H)CLEANING OF VACANT LAND
I)labeling of streets,
j)under ground drainage and sewerage treatment plant,
k)BMTC Bus DEPOT and Adding New Buses to ANJANPURA connecting to Shivajinagar,MARKET ,MAJESTIC,,
etc...

Request all to attend our meeting on 10th January 2015,with Hon'ble M.P.Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA,

Regards,
MUEEN,
PRESIDENT,
LBSNRWA .
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

pic 1
Attachments
pic 1
pic 1
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

pic 2
Attachments
pic 2
pic 2
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

pic 3
Attachments
pic 3
pic 3
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Dear All,

Thanks to our LBSNRWA President Mueen, he was able to get us an opportunity to meet the hon. MP Shri DK Suresh Kumar.
It was a huge gathering, around 50 people from Anjanapura had gathered for this meeting. Thanks to everyone(people from other associations as well) who attended this meeting.
our MP spent almost 45 minutes with us, hearing to our grievances. We never expected he would give us a whole 45 minutes.
'DK Sir' was in a relaxed mindset hearing to almost all the people around, giving very logical and practical reasoning to the current developments in the Anjanapura Layout.
He also assured us to get all the civic bodies together during the inauguration of the GLR and Bus Depot.

Thanks,
Nagendra
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All friends,
I thank one and all who attended today Meeting with Hon'ble M.P.ShrI D.K.SURESH ANNA,

My personal Thanks to Our Association Members ,who have strived hard along with me ,Given me the support and Joined in my Efforts, Its Takes a Lott of Hard Work and Sacrifices to reach a Position ,

A big Thank You TO My Father ,My Uncle who has guided me in My Business Career, My Dad and My Younger Brother who are My TOTAL BACK SUPPORT after my entrance into POLITICAL Career, last but not the least My mother and my wife ,My Children ,,,

I am thankfull to SURESH ANNA ,His Brother Vinod ANNA and All the Leaders of Bangalore South Rural Constituency for the TRUST ,LOVE AND Affection Towards me and Recognition of my Hard work,

My Political Career was not an Easy Path ,, There have been Times where I am Forced to skip Important family occasions,, Not able to Give MAXIMUM attention to My personal Family Life,, Inspite of Pain ,Back stabbing and Negative vibes created against Me,I have sailed through Smiling leaving the past , Its the Trust of Hon'ble M.P.Shri. D.K.suresh Anna which has given me the strength to Overcome all the Hurdles and Problems with ease,

ONCE AGAIN A VERY BIG THANK YOU ,GOD BLESS ALL ,

Regards,
MOHAMMED MUEEN.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear LBSNRWA Members/Residents ,
Please Attend Tommorrow Meeting at 10.30 am on Sunday Feb 1st 2015, At ANJANEYA SWAMY TEMPLE,Near VajramunI Estate, Important Discussions and Grievances if any can be addressed By the Members /residents ,
Also Water Tokens Shall be Distributed ,
MEETING TIMINGS - 10:30 AM - 11.15 AM ,

Thanks,
Regards,
Mohammed Mueen,
President ,
LBSNRWA ,(BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 BLOCKS)
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
Many Thanks for all your support and Trust in our Association ,
Iam Happy to announce an important Agenda which was taken up by me in our Association Meeting Today Feb 01 ,2015,

The Agenda was On Allocation of CA site for Our LBSNRWA (BDA 1 to 11 blocks) for Starting of LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR CLUB(LBS Nagar club) ,just like the One present in KORAMANGALA and HSR LAYOUT ,Many thanks for almost all the Members today present to support this Agenda ,

Today getting land allocated is the call of the Hour ,And My appeal to all residents/Site Owners in Anjanapura to join our association and Utliise this Golden Opportunity ,
we dream and Seriously focused on Implementing this Project at the earliest ,The Club will be Non Profitable organization ,

Our Lal bahadur shastri nagar club shall be one of the BEST club ever in Bangalore bigger than HSR and Also equipped with 5 star facilities ,be it CLUB HOUSE, SWIMMING POOL ,RESTAURANT ,AUDOTORIUM ,BADMINTON COURT ,TENNIS COURT ,SQUASH ,BILLARDS,CARD ROOM , ESPICAILLY GYM , shall outshine any other Commercial Gym in Bangalore ,we promise you these words,

Right from getting CA site on lease to Completion of the Project a Committee of Members shall be made and everything shall be transparent related to cost and Expenditures of this Mega club Project ,

Since 2001 after allotment of sites BDA has been at snail speed, we call upon everyone to join hands with us and let us be united and in a Single voice work for better of ANJANPURA BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 Blocks,

The first 500 Members shall be addressed as Founder Members and shall be the most privileged ones with almost a Small Life time Member ship fees and also entitled to enjoy Maximum %discount On Payment related to Club House rooms ,restaurant Bills ,The Life Membership fees shall be in small thousands For these First 500 Members ,

Today LIFE TIME MEMBER SHIP fees in Koramangala is Rs 5 lakhs for koramangala Residents and 6 lakhs for Non Residents ,
HSR Layout LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP FEES IS Rs 10 lakhs For HSR Layout residents and Rs 15 lakhs for Non Residents of HSR layout ,

The proposal shall be taken up with Hon'Ble Member of Parliament Shri D.K.Suresh Anna , and we shall see that we can get land Allocated at the earliest ,

Thanks ,
Best Regards,
Mohammed Mueen,
PRESIDENT ,
LBSNRWA(BDA 1 TO 11 BLOCKS).
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

I think it is too early to focus our energy on getting the CA site for association offices and constructing club houses. This will reduce associations focus on getting basic amenities and more politics will start to of get control on CA sites.
My sincere suggestion to all Anjanapura associations is, at this point let’s focus our energy only on getting the basic amenities like water, road connectivity ..etc.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”