WARNING – Vacant plots in Anjanapura 11th block closer to 80ft road

gbsch4

WARNING – Vacant plots in Anjanapura 11th block closer to 80ft road

Post by gbsch4 »

Dear Anjanapura 11th Block plot owners,

When I visited Anjanapura 11th block recently, I saw constructions happening especially in few plots closer to 80 ft road – which is, of course, a good thing. But, there are still many vacant plots and I saw lot of thick vegetation and wild growths in such plots and also along the roads.

I’d like to bring to the attention of plot owners 40x60, 50X80s especially those on the **southern side** (please note the direction I mention is **SOUTHERN side**) of 80 ft road from Essar petrol station towards Bannerghatta road, the vacant plots have high density of wild growths and even roads are half covered by the growths. Lot of waste materials like plastic bags and rubbish are being dumped in and front of the sites. It’s very concerning as these wild growths in the plots could potentially lead to antisocial activities and illegal occupations.

Its difficult even for a small car like Swift to pass through the 40ft road after taking first left turn from 2nd main road. (From Bannerghatta road, enter the 80 ft road. After passing the high tension lines, we enter Anjanapura 11th block. Proceed towards 2nd main road entrance at the 80ft road, take immediate left into 2nd main road at the hardware shop on 80ft road).

I don’t think BDA will arrange for cleaning. So, I request the respective plot owners to take action – clear the wild growths and properly fence or build compound walls to safeguard your plots. Your opinions, thoughts and views are welcome. I also urge the plot owners to make regular visits and please do not leave them neglected.
gbsch4

Re: WARNING – Vacant plots in Anjanapura 11th block closer to 80ft road

Post by gbsch4 »

Today I happened to visit Anjanapura 10th and 11th blocks again as a friend of mine wanted to buy a plot.

While driving through the layout, in the 10th block area In few adjacent sites, not sure whether they are 40 X 60s or 50 X 80s, but a bit farther off from the 80ft road, there were several small huts or tents that have been put up. It looked like a slum area. The top of the huts/tents were covered with blue coloured sheets. There are many people living there with families and I could see many children in that slum like hutments. Many street dogs, hens, were roaming around freely. I’m shocked to see this. I stopped by and tried to politely inquire a couple of them who were sitting and smoking as to who they were and why they have put up tents / huts. They shouted at me to simply move on.

This is very scary and concerning. I request site owners to visit your properties frequently, otherwise there are very high chances that the properties may be lost to these trespassers as they will be having strong political connections and evicting them is NOT easy. Please DO NOT ignore and its in the best interests of all the site owners. Mind you, BDA will not come to rescue. Where slums and illegal occupations come up, the property value drastically falls. Also, it will be difficult to find buyers if you plan to sell as the word spreads very fast. My friend simply backed out.

You might be wondering why I’m saying all these. I have a plot in 11th block and my property value will also be affected if such unwanted / concerning things are happening around. So it is very important that the entire owner community is collectively aware of what’s happening to prevent such situations coming up as detailed above.

I request site owners to kindly post your observations, concerns, if you have taken actions when you visit your properties. I request, please do not have a thought like “Ohh…nothing like that in my plot and so I don’t care”. It affects all plot owners. So please, please, please, kindly post your observations in this forum, concerns, if you have taken actions when you visit your properties. Do NOT ignore.
gbsch4

Post by gbsch4 »

If any of the plot owners who have visited Anjanapura 10th and 11th blocks recently, kindly post your views, opinions, concerns in this blog. It would help the entire owner community a lot.
gbsch4

Post by gbsch4 »

Has any of the site owners visited their plots recently in Anjanapura 10th, 11th blocks? Would you be able to please provide your updates? I sincerely request, please post your observations here in the interest of the entire owner community.
mohansvp

Post by mohansvp »

I visited the 10th Block today and observed many houses are built back side of the BMTC depo and near Sagar public school. All these houses are came up in 20x30 sites and many houses for sale which are newly constructed. Very good development.

Our site is next to Sagar school after these 20x30 sites. We are planning to construct the house if any one or two wanted to start the construction.
VHG

Post by VHG »

Hello, please let me know anybody selling plot in Anjanapura 11 block near to 80 feet, agents please excuse, looking from owners only
shashank

Post by shashank »

Last edited by shashank on October 30th, 2021, 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jawad.khan.sardar

Post by jawad.khan.sardar »

I have a plot in 11th blk, pls call @ 9901690080
jawad.khan.sardar

Post by jawad.khan.sardar »

I have a 2 plots in anjanapura to sell - 9901690080
1. 40*60 - 8th blk - East facing
2. 40*60 - 10th blk - West facing
srikanthnk

Post by srikanthnk »

mohansvp wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 1:33 pm
I visited the 10th Block today and observed many houses are built back side of the BMTC depo and near Sagar public school. All these houses are came up in 20x30 sites and many houses for sale which are newly constructed. Very good development.

Our site is next to Sagar school after these 20x30 sites. We are planning to construct the house if any one or two wanted to start the construction.
Hi Mohan, I am planning to buy a constructed house in one of those 20x30 sites next to Dayanand Sagar Public School. Could you please let me know the current price of the vacant site? (price per sqft)

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”