LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Nagendra_81

Re: LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Tanker pic 1
Attachments
tanker1.jpeg
tanker1.jpeg (162.08 KiB) Viewed 10109 times
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Tanker pic 2
Attachments
tanker2.jpeg
tanker2.jpeg (115.25 KiB) Viewed 10152 times
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Tanker pic 3
Attachments
tanker3.jpeg
tanker3.jpeg (168.59 KiB) Viewed 10151 times
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

I would like to thank our MP Suresh Kumar for helping the layout with water, through these tankers for the time being. And also thanks to LBSNRWA President Mueen for his persistent efforts in making this happen .

Here is the BWSSB tanker driver contact number :
9945398468 .

Every one is free to contact this person directly and get water to your house.
Feel free to pass this number to anyone who is in need of water .

Further, we need to continue our efforts in getting the water on a permanent basis for the entire layout.
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Btw, Chandan was mentioning that some people have already volunteered in 9th block to co-ordinate this activity with the driver to streamline the process.
Chandan, Pls update their contact details here, so that people from 9th block can reach out to those co-ordinators.

For the other 10 and 11 blocks, if people are willing to volunteer to co-ordinate, pls come forward. This is not restricted to LBSNWRA. It is open to all residents and the co-ordinator can belong to any association.

We definitely need to collaborate across associations and this is a good opportunity for that.
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Dear Anjanapura LBSNRWA members,

We are meeting this Sunday July 13, at Anjaneya Temple, near Vajramani Estate @ 10.30 am.

Non-members too are welcome to join us and become a member of our association. ( Note: There is *no fee* to become a member of LBSNRWA. )

Regards,
Nagendra
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

From,
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR RESIDENT WELFARE ASSOCIATION (BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 BLOCKS),
ANJANEYA TEMPLE, NEAR VAJRAMANI ESTATE,
BANGALORE,

Dear All.
We have immense pleasure to announce that due to our Persistant follow up and Pressuring with BWSSB officials and Support of Hon .M.P D.K.SURESH ANNA,We could Add another 1 tanker exclusive to cater Further Extension 9,10 and 11 blocks, Good news is that there is also a standby tanker with bwssb which shall cater only when required and free by these bwssb ,At the moment 2 exclusive tankers.

At present 1 tanker is Supplying water to Anjanapura further extension Whose vehicle Registeration no -KA04D5239,
Another tanker number excluisve shall commence within 10 days whose registeration number is KA01D9896,
Stand By Tanker Number is CAC 244,

Also ,A good news to all Anjanapura Further Extension is that Our Association LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR RESIDENT WELFARE ASSOCIATION (BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 BLOCKS),ANJANEYA TEMPLE, NEAR VAJRAMANI ESTATE,BANGALORE,Has been henceforth Officially AUTHORISED by BANGALORE DEVELPOMENT AUTHORITY ,to Monitor and Supervise the supply of water through tankers to Anjanpura Further Extension 9 ,10 and 11 blocks,Thanks to Hon.M.P.D.K.SURESH ANNA,

An official letter has been submitted from BDA to BWSSB and BWSSB has accepted it and henceforth sent it to respective offices ,

All Residents shall be Intimated shortly with the system of supply of water shortly ,

Thanks ,
Regards,
MOHAMMED MUEEN,
PRESIDENT .

LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR RESIDENT WELFARE ASSOCIATION (BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 BLOCKS),
ANJANEYA TEMPLE, NEAR VAJRAMANI ESTATE,
BANGALORE,
renuka

Post by renuka »

Hi Sir,

I'm Renuka Murali Krishnan, I've a site in 10th block of Anjanapura, I'd like to thankful to all the associate members who've come-forward for the development of the Anjanapura layout.
I put up other part of the Bangalore (east) please keep me post on all the updation of layout development, my mail id (muralmrkv@gmail.com) , pls. guide me if I want to become a member for the association what is the procedure to enroll my name.

Regards,
Murali Krishnan
(muralmrkv@gmail.com)
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear Madam,
We welcome you to join our association meeting on 1st sunday and 3rd sunday of every month ,Also you may email us at lbsnrwa@gmail.com for any further clarifications,
Also please note that there is no Membership fees to join our association ,We shall be issuing Forms shortly for which you shall need to fill up the form and attach 1 photo for joining our association ,

Thanks,
Regards,
MOHAMMED MUEEN.
PRESIDENT,
LBSNRWA (BDA 1TO 11 BLOCKS).
svn

Post by svn »

I really confused which association to join. This is really crazy and seems to be compitation between Associations.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”