looking for a plot in Anjanapura

jeganpb

looking for a plot in Anjanapura

Post by jeganpb »

I'm looking for a 30X40 plot from Anjanapura BDA layout. some one please provide me reference to below mail to proceed further.

regards
Jegan P.
nanchil.jegan@gmail.com
sumeshbalan

Re: looking for a plot in Anjanapura

Post by sumeshbalan »

Im looking for a 30X40 plot in Anjanapura ..
Pls let me know if anyone is interested in selling .
rakeshrao

Post by rakeshrao »

Anjanapura is located in the southern part of Bangalore, on the main road to Kanakapura Road. It is very close to the Bannerghatta Road, Kanakapura Road and J.P. Nagar areas, and the NICE Ring Road, which connects to Electronics City. The BDA has taken great care in developing this area, and the place has become one of the most important and eye-catching neighbourhoods of Bangalore. There is also a likelihood of metro services being extended to Anjanapura soon; and, if this materializes, it will be one of the leading areas of Bangalore. Average prices in this locality range from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/- per sq. ft. The ROI is between 6 to 10% and the growth rate in this area is 8%.
Recently I bought a 30x50 plot in Anjanapura from Vijay Realtors. I found this from Sulekha properties; the plot is a good-looking one. The rates were also reasonable. You can try finding your plots from them.
http://property.sulekha.com/plots-land- ... -bangalore
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

"The BDA has taken great care in developing this area...". You are joking right ?
prashanthcr

Post by prashanthcr »

hi rakesh,

can u please share the contact info of "vijay realtors" from where you go the plot in Anjanapura?
this would be really helpful

Regards,
Prashanth
bramhasn

Post by bramhasn »

Previous post was may be from Real estate guy. I had started visiting that layout from past 2-3 weeks. If you are lucky, layout will improve within 5 years or it takes another 10 years. People are buying sites for investment purpose and screwing up that locality :(

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”