Owners of Anjanapura layout

pschidu

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by pschidu »

Recently completed compound around my plot. What surprised me was that one can get a PLAN approved from BDA for Compound.(one can do even otherwise!!). This is again is one Racket (plan cost Rs 2000, fee+ something around 5k). The concerned BDA officials even suggest the name of the AUTHORISED planner. Interesting!
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Thanks. Could you tell me how it much was the total cost per sq ft ? Is it a temporary compound or a good one with concrete ?
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

what exactly needs to be planned for the 4 walls of a compound - other than any design decisions, which should be no concern for approval
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

@blrsiteseeker- Exactly my point.
@Plotguy- It is a good one with 2 ft base and 6 inch concrete and 4 ft tall wall. It costed me about Rs 423 PRFT.
bsvenka

Post by bsvenka »

Dear Chidu,

Instead of going for fullfledged compound wall,it is always better go with barbed wire fencing with stone pillers.In this way if one has to dig borewell(to monover bore well truck in/out of site) during constructing we can avoid demolishion and redoing of compound wall.
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Hi Friends,

I am planning to start construction @776, 11th block, if any one close to 776 having construction plan?

Please share your plan.

Because, everyone is waiting somebody to start, so lets start together.

Sree
Nagaraja

Post by Nagaraja »

Hi

I own a site in Anjanapura 10th Block. My email id is nagaraja2100@gmail.com

Tks
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Hi Nagaraj,

Wel come to Association and do u have plan to construct? we do see many constructions are happening @ 10th block.

Sree
jateenrm

Post by jateenrm »

Hi All,

Any residential layout will only meet it's full potential if all residents come together and help to resolve (all) issues no matter how small not only now but anytime in the future.

Jat

BTW, I got the news that a new Apartment is coming up in Anjanapura XI Blk. Oceanus Iris So hopefully we'll see more people coming and living here.
paarun

Post by paarun »

Hello all,

Visited Anjanapura last Sunday and could find Metro initial work has started after the quarry. Picture attached. Just hoping it is a good sign..

Need your idea about construction of wall/fencing the plot. Is it required? Also, what is the procedure? The stones placed to seperate the plots dont look like they are in straight line. What to do in those cases? Will someone from BDA mark our proptery for us so that nearby plot owners dont complain later that we have occupied their land.
Attachments
Metro Work
Metro Work
WP_000002.jpg (178.31 KiB) Viewed 6727 times

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”