Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

mkm

Re: Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

Post by mkm »

Hi,

Can anyone respond to below mentioned queries after submitting the 75% challen

1) How many days BDA will take to send sale deed draft to my residential address
2) What are the other documents we would be receiving from BDA apart from sale deed draft?
3) Anything related to registration, would I be receiving any letter or any details?

Note: BDA official mentioned documents will be sent in the next week to residential address after submitting challen, it is been 10 days, still did not get any of the letter.

Thanks
Mkm
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

it seems BDA guys told u in few weeks not the next week after the complete payment channel submitted, in this case, u paid on Dec 18, and hopefully, u submitted the channel and all same time. The next step is the financing team needs to validate the payment and then it will go for signature approval .. considering all weekend, public holiday and multiple follow up ( if its allowed ) you may get the postal letter in Jan end or Feb 2021 .. again the other way is also possible like before mid-JAn 2021 but this depends on multiple factor-like BDA team is fully free, no bidding is active / no upcoming bidding, no position change .. i would say please try to easy-going on this due to no fix timeline ... good thing is u done u r part by paying 100 % .. no worries .. start paying EMI ..

when u get a letter then u will have a 2-page document one is DSD and the other one is your payment information what u paid and how much amount DD and its break up.

no other document will send other than 2-page information, until then please wait ..
mkm

Post by mkm »

Hi Ravi,

Appreciated the details provided by you.

Here I have one more query when I will be notified for site registration, will BDA send separate letter for this after they send Sale deed draft?

Thanks
Mkm
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

u will have 1 page DSD + 2-page letter, all this information same time
mkm

Post by mkm »

Ok, thank you Ravi , your details provided us insight of BDA e-auction to registration process , much appreciated.

Cheers
Mkm
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

no worries, do let us know when u get the post ..
mkm

Post by mkm »

Hi Ravi/all,

I got sale deed draft, and payment confirmation letter on last Saturday
They have mentioned I have to visit BDA office with below docs for registration.

1) Letter which includes sale deed details should be signed by me, I think they will issue this letter to me. Just I have sign on it. Pls confirm on this

2) 6 copy of passport size photo
3) Pan and Adhar photocopy
4) 3 DD on favour of Additional district Registarar officer
5.15% stamp charge DD
1 % cess charge DD
0.5 % registration charge DD

Please confirm, this is registration complete process?
Or they will give separate date for registration once submit above docs?
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

it seems you are making good progress, take this letter with you and visit xerox center near BDA office ( name saptagiri i think )
they will create DSD in the required format and then along with 2,3 document submit to BDA ( if you file is available in particular section mention in the letter ) they will give u tentative date ( if you are keen on some specific day you can request your preferred date ) afterward they will information u to visit 2-3 days before the actual date which u agreed to confirm the everything fine .. then on that day take the 3 DD for mention amount ... this will be end of the process. rest all other process khata --Tax etc are a normal process. good luck and keep us update with the progress.
mkm

Post by mkm »

Hi Ravi, All,

Status Update

As you mentioned, I submitted Sale deed draft which I got it from Saptagiri Xerox center, Photo and signature doc, Pan, Bank NOC , Adhar card Xerox to DS3.(deputy secretary office)

They issued me a receipt and mentioned a date on which day I have to visit registration office along with 3DDs, Adhar, PAN card.

Hope this is the registration date or it is the date file is ready by DS3 and should I again submit it to registration office for registration . pls give details here.

Thanks
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

congrats, you are almost done .. yes that's the last step .. just go before 2-3 days along with DD and confirm all documents are ok to avoid last-minute surprise ..

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”