postal layout

lmvishwa

postal layout

Post by lmvishwa »

Any information on this society? postalhousingsociety.org

Myself and many of our friends are planning to purchase.

Landmark: behind ITC, near Telecom Greenfield Gardens Phase 1,2 and 3rd. Also near to NRI world Airport park.

Price: 630INR/Sq Ft.

Thanks
Vishwanath M
msn1270

Re: postal layout

Post by msn1270 »

Instead of asking what kind of information exactly you are looking from the forum embers,
you are trying to give publicity and promote this layout,
mramki_77

Re: postal layout

Post by mramki_77 »

These days Iam seeing lot of ads regarding this postal layout. People give ads saying they are willing to help people become members of postal society and then they can purchase the site. How much trustworthy are these developers ??
Below is the ad that I see these days

Plots are available in “Bangalore Postal housing society” near International Airport for investment . 1. The proposed housing project land is situated at Bettanahalli village and close by Prakruthi resort & club house, there are several Pvt. Lay-outs and society lay-outs are formed at Chapparakallu and IVC road, the BMRDA also earmarked 300 feet wide road close by the proposed SANDESH LAKE SIDE, connecting Mangalore-Hassan-Nelamangala – International Airport road. The distance from K.R.Circle, Bangalore to proposed SANDESH LAKE SIDE is about 29 K.M. and journey time from proposed lay-out to reach K.R.Circle is 45minutes by road. There is a Railway Station near Bettalasur, connecting Bangalore city and Chickballapur. 2. At SANDESH LAKE SIDE about 600 No’s of various dimension sites ( i.e. 30X40ft, 30X50ft, 40X60ft and 50X80ft) will be formed on 50 acres of land. 3. As a developer we have rich experience in developing for many reputed Co-Operative Societies in and around Bangalore. The lay-out will have all infrastructure/amenities like Drinking Water, Overhead Water Tank, UGD lines, Electricity and asphalted road as per the B.I.A.A.P.A standards requirements. 4. The proposed SANDESH LAKE SIDE project will be approved from the B.I.A.A.P.A. Bangalore. The lay-out will have wide roads, Civic amenities, Park and Play ground with all round compound wall to the lay-out. 5. The duration of the project shall not exceed 24 months provided all sanctions are received from Government and other Departments. THE PROJECT COST: We have developed many lay-outs for various societies at low cost and handed over the lay-outs with clear titles and at a reasonable cost and time. Afford to buy a plot with ease at the rate of Rs.630/- per Sq.Feet (Rupees Six hundred and thirty only) The payment can be paid in 4 installments as follows 1st Installment - Rs.200/- per Sq.feet * Size of the Plot 2nd Installment - Rs.150/- per Sq.feet * Size of the Plot 3rd Installment - Rs.150/- per Sq.feet * Size of the Plot 4th Installment - Rs.130/- per Sq.feet * Size of the Plot Site bookings are also open now. The site advance/initial deposit to be paid along with the application. Seniority will be on first come first basis. Already I have taken a plot & friends also, I am having few Postal housing Society membership applications, if you are interested pls get back to me, I will help u to get the applications.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”