need suggestion of buying the property in arkavathy layout

rakesh621

need suggestion of buying the property in arkavathy layout

Post by rakesh621 »

in arkavathy layout one of the land owner who got his site registered in his name is ready to sell. He got this site from BDA on 60:40 sharing scheme.

please some help me, is this safe to buy this type of property from the land lord?

thanks
Rakesh
jpnagarprop

Re: need suggestion of buying the property in arkavathy layo

Post by jpnagarprop »

It will be not be same as pure BDA alloted site where only seller has full rights. In case of BDA incentive site, family tree is very important and all of them sign your sale deed. Typically BDA register incentive right to land owner name, but all legal heirs of land still have right on incentive site (even though sale deed don't reflect).
premsaagar

Post by premsaagar »

Arkavathy layout is For Black money business men and high risk taking guys!!Please go through all legal verification+Complete family rights of the farmer is must.If something is missing then tough to fight legal battle.If you are going for loans(Most of the seller dont accept this) then please check with banks before having an agreement.This BDA layout is not similar to other BDA layouts.
rakesh621

Post by rakesh621 »

@jpnagarprop, @premsaagar - thanks for your reply...

the latest update on Arkavathy sites is BDA is in full swing to develop these layouts to provide basic amenities. But until complete layout is ready with demarkation stones, drainage, electricity poles, None of the banks are ready of sanction loans.

when the BDA started its work around these layout, rates are already shooting up!! I do not know who is buying all these sites.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Should verify whether site is part of denotification list.
rakesh621

Post by rakesh621 »

if u are planning to purchase site in Arkavathy layout ..be carefull in dealing with land lords who got 40 percent shares and who are selling BDA sites..
parkom

Post by parkom »

I have just registered a site yesterday which I bought from a landlord yesterday in a full cheque deal (no cash). The landlord being well educated and well travelled was easy to communicate and deal with. I also got an EC issued reflecting the change in name after they updated the system. I will now need to apply for a khata transfer; can anyone tell me if that can delayed by 2-3 months as I am travelling during this period or is it advisable to have the khata transfer done ASAP?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
premsaagar

Post by premsaagar »

Could you please let me now which block you purchased? and whats the price per sft?
Is it a farmer site or direct allotted ?
Prem
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

parkom wrote:I have just registered a site yesterday which I bought from a landlord yesterday in a full cheque deal (no cash). The landlord being well educated and well travelled was easy to communicate and deal with. I also got an EC issued reflecting the change in name after they updated the system. I will now need to apply for a khata transfer; can anyone tell me if that can delayed by 2-3 months as I am travelling during this period or is it advisable to have the khata transfer done ASAP?
Hi Parkom,
Khata transfer can be delayed by 2-3 months but not advisable. The sooner you get it transferred the better. If you apply, it will take almost a month to get it transferred without bribing anyone (Khata transfer service is included in sakala). I was in the same situation like yours and I had to go by other means to get it transferred quickly. I got it transferred to my name in 2 days after submitting the application.

BR
Prem Shankar
parkom

Post by parkom »

premsaagar wrote:Could you please let me now which block you purchased? and whats the price per sft?
Is it a farmer site or direct allotted ?
Prem
Hi Prem, I bought in the 18th block at 4200/sqft from a landlord who got allotment under landlord's share. The landlord was okay with registration at full value and full payment by dd/ loan. She has since increased the price to 4500+ as I understand.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”