Still hoping for a site in Arkavathy Layout.

pknm

Re: Still hoping for a site in Arkavathy Layout.

Post by pknm »

Santosh- many thanks for your reply.Can you please let me know what the number 8813 is? and where will I find it on the allotment letter?
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Hi Pknm,

I meant "Magic Number" - 8813 because it is the total number of sites available in Arkavathy. Initially BDA called for 20000 sites, now BDA is providing only 8813 sites. These sites have to be registered to alottees by March 2014 as agreed at the court. After these sites are provided, if BDA thinks it can make and provide more sites, then we have a chance of site in Arkavathy layout. As you told before, your dad has be allotted with a 30 *40 site in 2006, which means u can expect the site to be registered in March. Can you please share, the number of attempts your dad has completed. How much you have to pay to register the site now? Did u visit BDA what did the say?
pknm

Post by pknm »

Hi Santosh- Thanks for clarification. in 2006, he had completed 9 attempts:) and then the same yr, his site was alloted. I do not know how much he had paid, but can check and revert to you. Yes, he visited BDA office several times and everytime he went there, noone gave a proper response. So we advised him not to strain himself. Now that you said by march, he seems excited yet again!
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Hi pknm,

wow, worth all this year of waiting... It was like 2.5 lakh in 2006 for 30x40 site.. Has you dad already made the payment back in 2006 and only Registration pending or Your dad was allotted with site, however did not make any payment at all? Before Elections they have to settle this and take Kempegowda layout application or else.... all work will stall for at least one or two months during election time.
pknm

Post by pknm »

HI Santosh and others,

Its been sometime we exchanged our frustrations, ideas etc. Now that its March, I was wondering if anyone has had any updates on the previously 2006 allotted BDA sites in Arkavathy layout. Any updates would e helpful. Thanks.
P
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

As updated in my previous post, all BDA personnel busy in Election Duty. Until Election Results are out, nothing is going to come up, Call for Application in Kempegowda Layout is put on hold since Election Commission stops BDA from doing so. To get the site availability status in Arkavathy Layout, BDA officials are not around since they are on Election Duty. Had been to BDA Last week, to DS1 (Deputy Secretary 1) they wanted me to come only after elections. I'm worried the after elections again the BDA officials will change, as usual all IAS and KAS will change departments. The Arakavathy Layout issue is going to be a never ending Disaster.
pknm

Post by pknm »

Thanks Santosh.its so sad and frustrating...
pknm

Post by pknm »

Hello Santosh and others, wanted to see if anyone had any updates on A.layout? Should we just give up hopes now?
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

I thought you might have been alloted with the site by now. Well i met deputy secretary of BDA, few months ago. Got all our data set, I now have a declaration letter under RTI by BDA that my dad has done 6 attempts while applying for Arkavathy Layout (total 7 Attempts). I was advised, they will not be able to provide us a site, but will take up complaint and do investigation that why number mismatched. That's it, its up to me now if i have to go to court for site in Arkavathy or wait for Kempegowda layout.
Sites are gone in Arkavathy, many alottees don't have sites. land value in Arkavathy, is 4500 pr sqft. There is no way they will do fresh allotments. Let those corrupt people rot in hell, who reduced 20000 sites to just 8813 sites and still not able to allot them. Eagerly waiting for application call, for KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT.
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi,

Sorry to hear all this, Did you gone and checked the Kempegowda Layout, my god it is more than 30 kms from Bangalore City.
What is the use of paying 18 lakhs to live far from Bangalore and it takes its own sweet time for allotment, development, constructing a house after that.

See the Layout's at SMV, Banashankri 6th Stage BDA layout, still there is no developments. Allot People are not able to construct their houses because of lack of amentities.

After hearing and reading your difficulties, 6 attempts still not able to get a site. BDA site for us will be in dream only.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”