BDA KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT SECOND PHASE ASPIRANTS

msn1270

Re: BDA KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT SECOND PHASE ASPIRANTS

Post by msn1270 »

Pavan

Both can apply. No issue.
If you have already taken any site via BDA/KHB/or any other development authorities within Karnataka,a then you can't.
Otherwise you can. But I don't see whether BDA is doing that deep level investigation.

But think again, whether its worth to go for the BDA site nowadays. Price is same or more than the market price and lack of development
for at least next 1 decade and you can't liquidate a BDA Site for any reasons for the next 10 years.

Also, there are few BBMP Waste Management Units are there within the Kempegowda layout, which is giving lot of trouble for the local residents and also definitely for the future occupants. Many of the first phase allottees either asking for alternate site or seeking cancellation. As an applicant doesn't have a choice to choose a site of his choice, this has become a black spot in this layout.
Last edited by msn1270 on January 19th, 2018, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pavan068

Post by pavan068 »

Thank you Brother for your reply.

Will think on your suggestion. Please suggest where we can buy site with same/good price similar to price of BDA site in Bangalore or near by NPKL with all required amenities .
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

pavan068 wrote:Thank you Brother for your reply.

Will think on your suggestion. Please suggest where we can buy site with same/good price similar to price of BDA site in Bangalore or near by NPKL with all required amenities .
If you are intersted, I can refer you to KNS Infrastructures who have 4 gated communities in and around NPKL. Let me know
mi2madhu

Post by mi2madhu »

Hi bhrat.87,

is there any discounts for your reference with KNS Infrastructures ??
ppb14

Post by ppb14 »

What is the prevailing price in KNS layouts near NKG Layout?
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

mi2madhu wrote:Hi bhrat.87,

is there any discounts for your reference with KNS Infrastructures ??
Hi I can get good offers too. Kindly mail me bhrat.87@gmail.com. Price is 3k. I can help ypu with referral.
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Submitted to BDA on RMP2031

To,

Town Planner Member,
BDA Complex,
Banashankari 2nd Stage,
Bangalore -560070.

Respeted Authority,

Subject : Request for 9M Connecting Road In BDA NPKL Block 2 to connect Sectors of Block 2 and Existing Pathway on Sulikere Lake is Missed in RMP 2031 Map.

I the undersigned, viewed the RMP 2031 Proposed Plan and with reference to Proposed Land Usage, Planning District 39 and 38. Please find the image file attached. I have noticed that Major Land is now converted to Residential layout with view of BDA forming Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout (NPKL). More than 20000 sites have been formed and Block 2 has about 3000 sites. However Block 2 located between Kannahalli and Kenchanapura, has a Lake in the Center, Please find the BDA NPKL Block 2 Map image attached. Block 2 has 9 Sectors and Sector I has majority of the sites. There is lack of connectivity between the Sectors on Block 2 and I request atleast for a 9 Meter Road to connect Sector I to Sector E / Sector F of Block 2. In view of plans for 2031, I believe this is essential and this Road can be used for commuters who travel by Two Wheeler and LMVT. The Road is essential to connect residents to Proposed Major Arterial Road and Exsiting Old Outer Ring Road. With the Sulikere Lake in the Center, Block 2 Sector I residents will have difficulty to use the Old Outer Ring Road and Block 2 Sector E and Block 2 Sector F residents will have difficulty to use the Proposed Major Arterial Road. This Road will be need to connect Managanahalli, Kenchanapura and Kannahalli.

Existing Pathway on the Sulikere Lake to connect to Managanahalli is missed(Not Shown) in the RMP 2031 Plan. Please find the Google Map Images attached with the email. There are already Boulders placed across the Sulikere lake to connect Managahalli and Kenchanapura. Although this is on the corner of the Sulikere Lake, Since it is already Existed and If a 9 Meter Road is built with Water Flowing Canal on both parts of the Lake, This should not be a voilation of NGT Buffer Zone, due to presence of Canal.

With Thousands of Acre of land converted to Residential Area, and BDA forming Block 2 with 3000 sites, and B2 Sector I is lacking conncectivity with Majority of Sites in this Sector I. Request to review the BDA NPKL Block 2 Plan and Compare the Google Map Images, People were already using this Path and Even after the Lake is Full of water now, Still the Pathway is available to cross. Hence Consider this suggestion, considering welfare of Residents in BDA NPKL Block 2.

Attachements,

Scan Copy of Suggestion Form,
Image files of Related PLU files,
BDA NPKL Block 2 Image,
Google Map Image,
Google Satellite Image.

Name: Santosh Patil K
ppb14

Post by ppb14 »

Any possibility of extending the last date for applications?
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

It looks like there is lot of less rush for BDA invitation. And BDA is not getting response as it was before and as they expected. They might extend the date. I brought
the application and not much interested to apply now.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

We will soon receive news that the Peripheral Arterial Road of Kempegowda Layout (150 ft) where there is gardens on both sides of entire 10km stretch will be inaugurated by CM on Feb 25th. There will be huge rush then !!!

Return to “KempeGowda”