BDA KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT SECOND PHASE ASPIRANTS

ppb14

Re: BDA KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT SECOND PHASE ASPIRANTS

Post by ppb14 »

New WhatsApp group is created for Applicants for NPKGL PHASE II who are expecting ALLOTMENT this time. Interested applicants can join via this link

https://chat.whatsapp.com/EjxCz7Mb6EYHGHMTIBr399
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

Few of measure which help you for owing plot.

1) Those who are in Seniority list and chances of getting allotment start arranging money, its huge and you will get only 60 days time to make full payment without penality, after 60 days payment will be penalised with 18% penality and after 120 days 23%,finally after 150 days no payments made allotment will be canceled and return intial deposit.

Due to demonigization and we done agitations for development based payment but we got time to make payment without penality upto 150 days

2) After implementation of RERA, banks asking for project registration number for availing loan, BDA applied for npkgl registration but it yet to get RERA registration number. Some of phase 1 allottees had issue in getting loan due to this. Expecting allottes please do some homework like visit banks and enquire, be prepared with all documents for loan because loan sanction takes 15-30 days if your documents are proper else loan sanction will be difficult.

3) RERA registration number is mandatory for availing loan, get list of documents to be submitted to avail loan, if rera registration number is mandatory to banks please file RTI to bda and ask registration number along with document which says rera registration number is mandatory since no where its mentioned in add, nothing is showing in rera website.

Its too early to check with bank but be prepared because as i mentioned 60 days to make full site value without penality will be very quick. General category, obc, ex-service man, Central and state government employees has to make rest of plot amount in multiple times or single shot within 60 days as per present clause… Sc/st/cat1/ews will get 3 years time to make full payment.

4) as soon as you get plot allotted visit layout and check allotted plot and decide because some of phase 1 allottes surrendered plot stating far, no development and all.

5) be prepared to roam to bda office after allotment since allottee or his/her dependent need to visit bda main office for some or the other documents submission or other works.

Just be prepared if you planning to go for if allotment happens.

Thanks,
Surya
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

1) bda notified 4k acres of land and acquired nearly 3k acres, 1k+ land yet to be acquired by bda. Npkgl will contain 40k plots of various dimensions including CA sites out of 40k bda share will be 21k which will be allotted in phases, rest of plot will be farmers share, work in progress so they are allotting plots in phase wise

2)its huge layout so they are forming plots and alloting in phase wise

3) provisional list will be uploaded soon since they already prepared seniority list after phase 1 allotment..and they need to validate application applied in phase 2… Entire process of allotment took around 8 months for phase 1

4)yes they reserved land for 5 economic zones which is published in state budget by CM.

5) you need to file rti with fees to get soft copy of plan also you can visit Vijayanagar bda regional office to see maps free of cost

6) arterial road will be between mysore road and magadi road which is around 11 km and bisect entire layout and it will be center of layout, block 1-5 will be on one side and on other side blocks 6-9…plan can be seen in bda main or regional office.CM is going to lay stone for this work on march 4th near magadi road nice junction…

7) kengeri will be last stop and dept is planned in challaghata village which is in npkgl… Bda written letter to metro authority to make depto cum Station at challaghata, in arterial road they will provision land for metro but metro between mysore road and magadi road may happen or may not…

Thanks,
Surya
SurK

Post by SurK »

Please visit this blog you will know every development and all...Its updated by one of site owner of npkgl with latest updates...

nkglayout.blogspot.in/

Thanks,
Surya
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

SurK wrote:Please visit this blog you will know every development and all...Its updated by one of site owner of npkgl with latest updates...

nkglayout.blogspot.in/

Thanks,
Surya
Hi All. I got unique chance to completely re-update my blog http://nkglayout.blogspot.in/ with latest updated news along with Hyperlinks.. If anyone interested, Kindly go through to help me out.. Thank you !!!
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

Last evening CM payed stone for major development work of NPKGL,Arterial road work,Infrastructure work like Sanitory pipeline,water supply pipeline(dual…kaveri and sewerage treated water),electricity supply works,Overhead tanks and SWT plants construction and road asphalting works which is expected to to complete within 18 to 24 months(Placing concrete ducts is under progress in some of blocks of npkgl like block 5,block 9 and other blocks hope uniform development happens across the layout blocks).

As per our initial representation meeting with BDA commissioner,NPKGL will get modern amminites like everything will be underground. Lets hope they will implement everything as planned and NPKGL will become one the prestigious layout of bengaluru west.

Thanks,
Surya
SurK

Post by SurK »

SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

News on arterial road which will be part of npkgl…as I mentioned in my previous discussions tunnel or underpass to make signal free arterial road,this article describes plan near Mysore road.....

://m.prajavani.net/article/2018_03_07

Thanks,
Surya
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

News on arterial road which will be part of npkgl…as I mentioned in my previous discussions tunnel or underpass to make signal free arterial road,this article describes plan near Mysore road.....

://m.prajavani.net/article/2018_03_07

Thanks,
Surya
Attachments
IMG-20180307-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180307-WA0004.jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 11747 times
SurK

Post by SurK »

Disclaimer:

Some might be thinking i am from real-estate or from some political party or something… :) fact is me and Ray(santhosh)Bharath n few of phase 1 allottees active members in forums are Owner of plot which is allotted to our parents or direct plot allottes,we are active because we will start construction and start living in layout so we exploring more which will be part of our layout and helping others to take good decision after considering all facts. :)

We are not marketing or trying to influence others to buy plot here,we just trying to update news and things as is...

Thanks,
Surya

Return to “KempeGowda”