What next for allotees of KG Layout.

aimtiaza

Re: What next for allotees of KG Layout.

Post by aimtiaza »

How will bda allots site no's to eligible applicants. Whether the process is transparent or not? Will they go for lottery of eligible applicants.
Regards,
aimtiaza
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Hi,

If you want blue print Map and details of following projects then got o BDA and get the complete MAP for Rs 300 to 400.

Location of the these projects had been mentioned very clearly.

1] Peripheral Ring Road
2] IT Park
3] Nadaprabhu Kempegouda Layout location
4] High Rise BDA Appratment
5] Connectivity between the existing layouts (Sir M Viswesharayya and KG Layout) to new layout and Mysore road to Magadi Road (50 Feets80 Feet, 100 Feets Roads).
6] Lakes locations (LDA) and development
7] Forest Area (300 Acres)
8] High Tenstion Wire lines
9] Existing Roads
10] Commercial Space
11] And also other some details

Regards,
Hiremath
scoorg

Post by scoorg »

Can you please share a picture of the layout blueprint map?
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Trying to load the lot of KG Layout picture but I am getting error.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi ,

If its not possible to load here, kindly send us via mail, my mail id - bhrat.87@gmail.com

Regards,
Bharath
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

Please read the following article in Todays Times of India
http://bangalore5.com/generalnews/2016/ ... ant-price/
which is reproduced below-

BDA Prices Plots Above Guidance Value, Cites Development Cost And Cross-Subsidization
L Kishore, a resident of Ramanagara, is close to getting his dream site in Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout.But he isn’t all that elated: At the age of 56, Kishore has made it to the provisional list of site allottees announced by the BDA, but only in his fifth attempt. And now, he finds the site is far too expensive.
Kishore first applied for a BDA site in 1998. “I’ve had to wait nearly two decades for this 2,400sqft plot and the cost?
Then, BDA plots were priced at only a couple of hundred rupees per sqft. Today , my site costs Rs 52.31 lakh, at Rs 2,250 per sqft,“ he said.

Kishore’s angst is understandable. “Was it my mistake that I didn’t get a site all these years? It was the BDA that went slow on its layouts, truncated some of them and all but nixed some others. I was never prepared to pay such a price for a BDA site,“ he complained. Kempegowda Layout is 22km from Majestic via Magadi Road.

Realty agent Mahesh S says sites at an upcoming gated layout nearby , with all clearances, are priced at Rs 2,800 per sqft.The BDA site price, however, is way beyond the governmentfixed guidance value for plots with clearances, in areas nearby. A 4,000sqft BDA site is priced at Rs 2,500 per sqft, and costs Rs 96.87 lakh.

The guidance value, the minimum value at which any land has to be transacted and accounted for, is in the range of Rs 994 to Rs 1,651 per sqft in seven of the eight villages where land has been acquired to form the layout. Only in Soolikere is the guidance value Rs 2,000.

Janardhan J, another site aspirant who’s made it to the provisional list of allottees, is in two minds now on whether to buy the 1,200sqft site. “This is my sixth attempt. I first applied in 2001 when a BDA site cost a few hundred rupees per sqft. In 2007, when Kempegowda Layout was notified, sites were available nearby for Rs 1,500 per sqft. Now, BDA is charging Rs 2,000 per sqft and I have to pay Rs 24 lakh for the site,“ said Janardhan.

“For 15 years, I waited for the site. Once the final list is announced (after receiving objections from public), we’ll be given three months to confirm and pay the money for allotment. Wonder if the 15year wait was worth it, considering I have to pay such a high price for my site,“ lamented Janardhan.

Kempegowda Layout is far from ready . In fact, it’s likely to take at least 18 months to provide water, drainage sys tem, approach roads, electricity and other civic amenities.

BDA commissioner Rajkumar Khatri, however, said a lot of work has been done in some of the villages. “We aren’t charging the allottees as per market value, it’s less than that. And we aren’t charging them in excess. The allotment value was decided at a board meeting last year.“

M Khan (name changed), also an allottee, said banks aren’t encouraging loan applications for house construction in Kempegowda Layout. “I went to a bank to check whether I’d be eligible for a home loan but they said I may not be. The reason they gave was the layout isn’t yet developed and once they approve the loan, I must build the house in 18 months, which is practically impossible,“ he said. BDA’S LOGIC The BDA had allotted sites in Arkavathy Layout at a flat rate of Rs 225 per sqft (all dimensions) and the rate was fixed in 2001, when the layout was notified. Fifteen years later, BDA has fixed differential sital rates for Kempegowda Layout, and prices have gone up at least 10 times.

“We had to take into account the guidance value of land which has shot up in recent times, the cost of land, of developing the layout and interest on investment made for developing the site. We have also cross-subsidized the smaller sites allotted to economically weaker sections (EWS) category from the price fixed for 2,400sqft and 4,000sqft sites,“ explained a BDA official.

The official, however, admitted that Kempegowda Layout sites are only a wee bit cheaper than the market value in the area. “We cannot make losses, after all. That’s why we’ve kept a slender profit margin,“ he said.
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

I have written an email to the author of the above article Aparajita.Ray@timesgroup.com as below.
Request you also to write similar mails to the author so that we can put some pressure on BDA through the newspaper.

I read your nice & timely article in Today's TOI about the exorbitant price of Kempegowda layout sites being charged by BDA.

Now I am also an allottee of Kempegowda layout site after a wait of 18 years and applying 4 times.

I am not happy about the allotment because of the following issues

1. Much higher price of the site than the guidance value - Rs 2500/sft v/s average guidance value of Rs 1300/sft.

2. No basic amenities yet ( like Tar road, water, electricity, sewage, link roads etc.) whereas nearby gated communities charging the same rate have excellent amenities.

3. Not able to choose the sites of our requirement (Like East or North facing sites in soolikere area)

3. Previous history/bad track record of BDA where layouts allotted 10-15 years back are not still completely developed.
5. There is no commitment from BDA as to what are the developments planned & when they will complete.

4. Even if BDA commits, we are not sure whether BDA will honour them and cannot trust the quality of work carried out

5. No option to reject the allotment from our side as BDA will confiscate the initial deposit of Rs 12.11 Lakhs paid

Thus we are struck now and request your help to take it to BDA on behalf of all allottees.

Request you to put the pressure on the BDA for the following-

1. Reduction in the site value.

2. Staggered payment- According to earlier norms of BDA, we are supposed to pay the full amount of the site within 3 months of the allotment letter. As BDA will take 3 years to complete the development, we can pay BDA on quarterly basis in 12 installments based on the work progress. Let BDA define the work progress and honour that.

3. If somebody is not interested to take the allotment, BDA should refund the full initial deposit.
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

Hello hiremath,kindly send the maps and other pics via email: aimtiaza@rediffmail.com
Thx in advance.
ashok123

Post by ashok123 »

Can you please forward the map to below email id as well

ashokkumarangadi@gmail.com

thanks
vpatil

Post by vpatil »

Is it worth spending valuable & active years of your lives go the legal route.
Certainly not, if you are planning to build a house in this plot.

Return to “KempeGowda”