Kempegowda layout notification

santosh patil

Re: Kempegowda layout notification

Post by santosh patil »

Hi All,

I have been an member for years now on Mybdasites, I recognize MSN1270 and Raghu_pro who have been always active. Thanks guys for guidance. Well i did create a separate topic on Arkavathy layout, had your valuable feedback as well, but Arkavathy is History now. No use of that now, I got the Number of attempts fixed, officially in BDA records it is 7 Attempts (including Arkavathy) for 30x40 site and Got a RTI document as well. I have bought application for kempegowda layout and Initial Deposite DD has been obtained. (its was tough for me to arrange 2,90,700 rs).

I have been to all the Kempegowda site location, There are total 9 blocks It will have 10,000 sites guaranteed, First 5000 is almost ready. This can be identified on Google maps as well, roads are also marked. will try to add screenshot. on the Main Road, Boards have been put up with block numbers.

Pros
Roads are really big. Water is not an issue here, every where its greenery, actually more Farms. Plenty of lakes. already neighbouring locations are with private layouts.
Need More update from you guys on the Pros side.

Cons
All 9 blocks are scattered, more like small villages along one single road (expected to be 300 ft wide). However i did not find few blocks. No direct access from Nice Road, It is between Magadi road and Mysore road. can be accessed through Visveswaraya Layout

Price has increased 10 times now, Arkavathy was 2.5lakhs for 30x40 now Kemepegowda its 25lakhs.

I was not expecting this kind of hike on price, to purchase this site i might need at least 18-20lakhs loan, and then i dont think i will be able to build house here, for another 15 yrs, given that i will be still paying interest and clearing loan. I'm 30 now.

Here is my question, Is it worth buying here? if i'm paying close to 20K emi on this and may be at the end of 10 yrs (since lockin period is there) if i'm not able to build house and might sell it off. What amount i can expect here? since i would have risked 10 yrs of my life and family pleasures as well. Is it really worth?

What is special in BDA site? Please explain,

Atleast for the effort we spent all this year, will i be able to sell it of for a higher price immediately after allotment.Now its 2000 per sq/ft for 30x40. may be at 10 yrs, what might be the property rate? MSN, Raghu need your prompt advise. This is purely residential layout.

There are no IT SEZ here, like aerospace city in devanahalli. Anything like that here?

Please respond to all my queries.
Attachments
Blocks of Kempegowda layout. Nice Road in bottom. Map is Horizontal.
Blocks of Kempegowda layout. Nice Road in bottom. Map is Horizontal.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

With BDA, there will be provision for Parks, wider main roads, Civic Amenities like BDA Complex,...etc over a period of time.
In case of any legal issues, you have the right to claim an alternate site through legal process(takes long time, many times
through court cases or bribing...etc).

With respect to titles, BDA is no different than any private layout developers. There are many cases, where even BDA has illegally
made several sites over the lakes and sold it for making money. that we have already seen in some of the demolition drives in the
year 2015.

In case of kempegowda layout, you pay the market price, but no guarantee that you will get a site with this attempt also. As you
already aware of the Arkavathy layout status and cancellation of the KC Reddy Layout due to delayed process, and Mysore MUDA
has not yet allotted the sites for the RT Nagar layout applicants announced in sept 2011.

Moreover, site allotment comes with 10 years lease period. Hence, you can construct an house there, but you can't sale it, in case
of any personal reasons.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

as per last BDA Up Date, only around 21.7% of the people who took applications have submitted by paying the initial deposit.
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi Santosh,

thanks for the picture.

I think its better to buy BDA developed or approved layout.

2000psf is too high, but we wont get BDA approved site for less than 3500psf in bangalore.

BDA is planning to Develop apartments in this layout, so this layout may develop very fast.

I agree with you that no IT SEZ, but in future some private IT park may come up,

I came to know that there was heavy rush to buy applications on last day (31-12-2016),
Bank called police to maintain crowd in few branches.

i dont know why BDA not updating total application status on there website(last updated on 30th dec)
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

Hi raghu,do you have final update on application status of kempegowda layout.
Regards,
Imtiaz
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi Imtiaz

as per Hindu news paper, 17000 applied as of 16th jan.

dont know how many applied in last 2 days.

i think it may reach 20000.

Regards,
Raghu
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

Thanks raghu ,for the info. So 17th is Sunday and only one day for submitting applns. It seems that there is more demand for 600 and 1200 sft plots. Do you have any update or numbers on this.
Regards,
Imtiaz
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi,
As per yesterdays Public TV news,
National Green Tribunal case against BDA dismissed in chennai court.
but this news not reported in today's news papers.
is any one have more information?
gvkreddy

Post by gvkreddy »

as per NGT it is pending
Attachments
2016-02-04.png
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

10 lane road in Kempegowda layout
Attachments