Kempegowda layout notification

yssunil

Re: Kempegowda layout notification

Post by yssunil »

Friends,
do you have any idea on how many days would BDA typically take to announce allotment or refund back the deposits for the unlucky ones going by the previous experiences of Arkavathy & Anjanapura?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Look at the Registration Fee.
Its a day light robbery.

Registration is always one time activity.
Why should an already registered old Applicant should pay a differential amount of the revised Registration Fee.

Also don't just believe the media speculation.

Many people are scared to apply this time for BDA layout, due to the cost factor. if I remember the price of Arkavathy layout 30 X 40 site was around 2.5 lakhs. This time its Rs. 24 lakhs.

More over, Arkavathy sites not allotted since 2003. Similarly R.T Nagar called by MUDA-Mysore is not allotted since 2011. if same thing repeats for Kempegowda layout also, especially for those who pay the initial deposit by taking the Bank loan will be royally screwed up. Also, there are no takers for KHB Flats in spite of repeated announcements.

Think twice before applying for BDA sites this time. As it hits your pocket very hardly.
At the rate of BDA, in and around the same zone, you can get in BMRDA/BDA Approved layouts for immediate registration
ranahosur

Post by ranahosur »

in fact, when I applied for Arkavathy(50X80), I did not receive the refund. When I went to BDA office, they said, we had sent a cheque and it was already encashed. I am still fighting about it (I was not in India for last 10 years). This scares me about the 12L deposit for the 50X80 site.
yssunil

Post by yssunil »

Hearing to what all you guys have been saying it makes no sense to apply for this layout. With no definitive timeline on refunds of deposits and prices near to prevailing market prices it's a waste of money
rdayasaga

Post by rdayasaga »

Hi All,

Please answer my query.
If person is already registered for the bigger dimension in earlier notification, and didn't get any site allocated. Will that seniority will be considered for this notification for lesser dimensions. Or only for same dimenion of earlier registration will be considered. ( seniority )

Regards
Sagar
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi Sagar,

As per my knowledge you will get seniority for applying lower dimension but not for site higher than your previous attempts.
my advise is apply for same size as previous attempt.
as per my discussion with friends, there is high demand for 30X40 compared to 40X60.
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Kempegowda layout map attached
Attachments
NPKG.jpg
NPKG.jpg (146.57 KiB) Viewed 10251 times
singadi

Post by singadi »

2000/sq ft is on a very higher side for the layout which is on extreme end of bangalore. The plot in the same area around 12 months back from private builders was in the range of 8-10 lacs for 1200 sq ft. The area is under developed which may take close to 10-15 years to develop.

It is very far from the IT corridor and not a good investment option. If you are looking for building house immediately, then also staying so far from city makes no sense. Not sure how long the Govt may take for allotment. Its known fact that the govt will have the money in banks and reap interest amount and delay the allotments. By all means I would give it a pass. I still look for a KHB plot which is considerably cheaper than the BDA plot with same facilities.
gvkreddy

Post by gvkreddy »

Is anybody having deposit amount claimed by BDA for 50 X 80 sites at the time of arkavathy layout notification in the general category in the year 2004
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

is BDA has a plan to call application for phase 2 after 6 months?

Return to “KempeGowda”