IT Park in Kempegowda layout

bgowda

IT Park in Kempegowda layout

Post by bgowda »

Recently I met one of the Real estate person who is active in the Kempegowda and Vishweshwarayya layout. He said the proposed IT park work is going to start very soon in Kempegowda layout. This IT park comes near Rampura, sulikere which comes under Kempegowda layout. This IT park will be of 600 acres.

I knew that there was a proposal of IT/BT park and ring roads while planning for Kempegowda layout but not got any updates after that
http://www.hindu.com/2010/02/28/stories ... 730400.htm

If this happens it will be good for people who stay in west/south Bangalore. Problem in Bangalore is most of the BDA layouts are in West/South Bangalore but most of the companies located in East Bangalore hope the development in Kempegowda layout will solve this problem.

Already ISRO research center is started its work around this area http://wikimapia.org/15664618/ISRO-moon ... re-Byalalu

I am not sure about the information on this IT park, if anybody as any information on this, please share.
venkyn

Re: IT Park in Kempegowda layout

Post by venkyn »

Thanks for sharing the good news/rumor.

I am eager to see "ITPL west", hope the news become reality soon.

-Venky
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

This news is there even before the previous BJP Govt came to power. Even when "Kummi" was CM, they even allotted Land to DLF Knowledge City near Kengeri - Bidadi, which DLF never started & finally Project Got Cancelled. Other than Global Village Tech park on Mysore Road, no other companies or major ventures entered South & West Bangalore from long time, even though IT Industry entered Bangalore during 1990's.

As of now, the current IT/BT Minister is talking about the upcoming IT/Hardware/Aircraft MRO Parks only around the international airport & also for North Karnataka Region like Belgaum and Hubli-Dharwad. I'm Not sure how actively the present Govt will take up this work in the near future or will be there only Real Estate Agents Feature list.
mkv

Post by mkv »

Read last week in the papers that Kempegowda layout formation has been put off till BDA acquires 2500 acres. At present about 1700 acres have been acquired. Owing to land acquistion hitches, all the other proposed layouts are not likey to see light of the day.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

The land for IT park is sanctioned in KG layout which will be PPP basis...
hegdepras

Post by hegdepras »

Now that they're in the process of forming the layout in ~2000 acres of land, I don't think they have any plans for IT park at least in the current 2000 odd acres. Hope there will be something in remaining part or somewhere around.
I also read about Poornimadevi Tech Park which is supposed to be in the vicinity, although appears to be a small one - http://www.99acres.com/customised/poorn ... -property/

Does anyone know the latest?
srinij

Post by srinij »

YES, THAT GUY IS RIGHT, IT IS NOT IT BUT GARBAGE PARK INSIDE KEMPEGOWDA LAYOUT CLOSE TO RAMPURA (SEEGEHALLI AND KANNAHALLI)
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi All,

I have a property in KNS Anirvan project(Beyond NICE Road) in the kannahalli Village and Yesterday I had a visit.
I could not find any stench or any smell either in the layout or in the entire stretch even till kodigehalli.

I was storm water drain canal also being built near that location and its huge.

I also went through entire stretch even till magadi road and there was no smell over there.

So any bad smell in this specific stretch is a false news.
srinij

Post by srinij »

BDA KEMPEGOWDA and BBMP GARBAGE LAYOUT

The Garbage stentch is during evening and non-sunny days, You should try visiting around 7PM to get a feel of it.
I regularly travel on Nice road, So, there is no need to go to these villages, just travel on NICE road from Mysore road- Magadi road and you can get a clear picture of this.
Yesterday, when I was travelling on Nice road, the garbage stentch can be felt once I entered Nice junction - Mysore road close to kammaghatta (SMV 2nd stage) and upto Byadarahalli on Magadi road.

There are hundreds of complaints in BBMP Herohalli Ward, When I talked to the Health Inspector he mentioned the smell is due to biogas plant within the Kannahalli garbage processing.
The garbage processed by Kannahalli plant is around 700-1000 tons per day (official around 500 tons per day). Can anyone imagine the amount of smell due to this garbage. We cannot tolerate when a closed garbage truck is at 100 feet.
Due to this garbage processing units, NGT had not approved the layout. KSPCB (pollution board) has submitted some junk report which mentions that there is no harm beyond 300 meters/900 feet (refer below link and also BBMP Garbage processing units comng inside Kempegowda layout in the same forum)
http://www.kspcb.kar.nic.in/PH/REIA_20062015.pdf,
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/ban ... 115311.ece
http://www.bdabangalore.org/NPKL%20Gazette%20PN.pdf

I know, we are all facing this issue. Let's admit and fight to get this garbage processing out.
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi Srinij,

But We have also heard news that this garbage processing unit is shut after protests by residents right?
There were huge protests and we were in the impression that the trucks were not allowed inside.

We need to take this seriously.

Return to “KempeGowda”