New BDA layout plot allotment in 2013

harishrests

New BDA layout plot allotment in 2013

Post by harishrests »

Hi All,
BDA has completed the land acquisition in Nadaprabhu Kempegowda layout and soon they are going to allot the plots as per the seniority. BDA has already called in tenders for land leveling, earth work, roads, etc.. Please refer the below link for reference and validation. BDA is not going to construct apartments as I could see many folks in this forum are talking about. They are going to allot the plots

https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/eprocure ... =SECONDARY
msn1270

Re: New BDA layout plot allotment in 2013

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Friend, Don't enjoy with a piece of info.

High Court is kicking left and right Back of BDA commissioner based on petitions from the land owners of the proposed new layout every week. HC even questioned the very basic purpose of creating the new layout when majority of the earlier BDA layout(SMV, BSK and Anjanapura)Sites are still vacant without basic amenities or people have not constructed as per the BDA time line. They've even suggested to take back all the vacant sites and to allot to the new applicants. They've asked for the status info of existing layouts and BDA's committment and financial ability to provide basic amenities to the existing layouts before moving to the new layout.

Actual process starts only after the HC Clearance and final notification in the gazette.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Dear Friend,
Yes I know that high court is behind BDA. However the BDA has handled the petitions and have already taken the possession of the land for plot development. HC even questioned BDA and other authorities is a old story. Even HSR layout got basic amenities after 25 years of allotment and moreover in HSR there are still 60-70% vacant sites are there, that we cannot help. I am sure SMV, BSK and Anjanapura will take at least 10 more yrs to get all basic amenities. There is a political pressure for BDA to form a new layout because politicians can mint money this way by getting dubious allotment in their relatives names.
BTW if actual process starts only after the HC Clearance and final notification in the gazette, then what basis BDA has called a tender legally in their website? Do you have any web link where it has been mentioned recently?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

calling for tender is the basis for your hopes, I really appreciate your optimism.

On that basis, check out the no of tenders called for Arkavathy layout also. From the proposed 20000 sites - downsized to 9000 sites during H D K period, till today nothing is happened. Its crawling from 2003. Last month BDA commissioner filed an affidavit saying BDA doesn't have money to take up basic amenities work at the existing layouts. So how does he gets money to pay for the land owners.

When Arkavathy land owners are not allowing BDA to take up any work till they get compensation(even though BJP MLA's locality), do the proposed layout land owners allows BDA to take up work(Covered by JDS MLA's) ?? If you think BDA has pressure from Ruling Party, land owners gets the similar political back up from opposition parties who are having the nearly same numbers. With the elections coming in the next 7-8 months(can happen anytime if we look at the current situation), even the ruling party doesn't have the guts to take risk.

For your kind info, None of the Politicians shows interest for plots in the proposed layouts. They always eyes on the well developed layouts and the prime commercial sites. Check out the all the G category site beneficiaries irrespective of the Party since 1992 to 2012. They want immediate benefit, they don't wait for decades to reap the benefits.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

I think for the new layouts, BDA is giving 40% developed land in lieu of compensation, hence farmers might co-operate with BDA. It has very little to do with which party MLA the land is under.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

with the current political situation, things are not positive anymore. No party is having good leaders with maturity in state in the interest of public.

S.M Krishna was very matured and handled things very diplomatically and thats how he was able to make Anjanapura, BSK, JP nagar further extension and SMV layout within his tenure. After him Dharmu, Kummi, Yeddy, Gowda, and Now shettar & tomorrow-----?!~. Still not even a single layout formed since 2003.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Overall the current political situation is too bad in India. Karnataka is still better as infra projects such as flyovers, metro, etc. are getting developed.
Which party has good leaders with maturity you tell me?? Why will the landlords oppose you tell me when they are getting 40% developed land or 80 lakhs to one crore per acre as compensation and as well as 2 bonus plots for one acre, hence farmers would be eager to provide the land and have provided already(I have the proof for that). Moreover the current running land rates are much below what BDA has offered. Layout Krishnappa and other private developers have bought the land starting from 20lakhs in that locality Magadi road to Mysore road belt(MM belt). Why not give the land to BDA? Now BDA has changed the land acquisition policy after the arkavathy issue. Arkavathy layout is a different issue altogether, as everyone knows, farmers have been provided only 5to 8 lakhs per acre. Who will not agitate you tell me?

Till not not even a single layout formed since 2003 is a major concern for BDA and for the govt, they are answerable to public and which is sensitive and also to please the middle class for vote. I have met the asst commissioner of BDA last month and he mentioned like that. For the new layouts, BDA is giving 40% developed land in lieu of compensation and as well as 2 bonus plots for one acre, hence farmers have co-operated with BDA and signed the agreements. It is very much profitable for the landlords.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Dear msn1270,
One more good news. BDA has paid 50% compensation for the farmers (who have given all the documents). I have the proof for same. I can provide the phone number of the farmer...
One more good news is that there is Mini Saudha coming up in this area, check the last week TOI paper...
ku_Sw_Hi

Post by ku_Sw_Hi »

Mini Saudha is coming on devanahalli raod.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

ku_Sw_Hi wrote:Mini Saudha is coming on devanahalli raod.
Mini Saudha is 4 locations, north - devanahalli raod, west - kempegowda layout( Sulekere Forest area- there is no trees, its bear land), east - no idea, south - no idea.

Appreciate if anybody has any news on east and south.

Return to “KempeGowda”