'A' khata Layout -B khata site

jayateerthrk

'A' khata Layout -B khata site

Post by jayateerthrk »

Hi All,

Recently I have purchased a land from the layout having 'A' khata and DC conversion order. If the khata is bifurcated, BBMP will issue 'B' form. Is that right?
If yes, then can it be converted to 'A' khata as whole land is having regular khata? Developer is telling that he has already paid the betterment charges 4-5 years back before this 'B' khata concept came in to existence and hence 'A' khata can be got. So can I get the regular khata for my site? :? Request your esteemed views on this.

Thanks,
Jay
simplycar

Re: 'A' khata Layout -B khata site

Post by simplycar »

Hi jayateerth

Sorry for not posting a solution but another question to your post. If you are comfortable with revealing it here can you tell me which place you bought this plot?
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi jay,
You will not get A- khata .Though the whole land has A- katha ,bbmp is not ready to issue A- katha for individual sites .bifurcation works only for if a large site made in to parts but not layout.If bbmp is ready to give A- katha then let developer arrange for the same .

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Thanks for the replies.
@ simplycar: I bought the site in Sapthagiri nagar,Hosakerehalli(BSK-III stage).

@ ardesarchitects : Yes, developers will process that. I have not taken the bifurcated 'B' form in my name. Its still in developer's name. Once they get 'A' khata,it will be 'bit' easy for me to get the conversion to my name.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Whats the price you paid Jay. what facilities have the builder provided. which bank approval do they have? howz was your experience
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

I paid Rs.2400/sqft. They are providing the basic amenities like water,electricity,drainage. It seems they dont have pre-approval from any banks.
Experience was good so far.....need to see now onwards as registration is done and they need to arrange for the regular khata :|
venkata

Post by venkata »

I have one site in Phase A.
It is for Sale,Converted,B Kaatha,sapthagiri Layout,Hosakerehalli,BSK 3rd stage,50*80,Northfacing,Three sides Road Corner,Lake view,1.5km from ring road,Near to Nice Road,Adjacent to upcoming Tata's Housing Project,Deleted by Admin.
nagamani

Post by nagamani »

Jaytheert

Iam also interested in buying a site @sapthagiri layout.. But Iam don't have complete knowledge in what documents I should be verifying before buying a site anywhere basically.

I have read your other thread "Need feedback on Sapthagiri nagar Layout,Hosakerehalli"....
Last message seems to have got posted in Mid Feb, wanted to know if you have verified everything...and what's the progress of this layout now?

And which phase have you taken whether phase 1, phase 2 or phase 3?
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

@Nagamani: It is better to consult an advocate to verify the property documents. Howevere, below are the basic documents to ber verified:
1. Sale deeds right from mother deed
2. up to date encumbarance certificate
3. regular khata certificate
4. DC conversion order if it is DC converted land
5. RTC,related MRs if it is DC converted land
6. BDA approval/NOC etc.

yes, I purchased the plot there in 3rd phase. Till now not much progress, but electricity connection is done for 3rd phase.
nagamani

Post by nagamani »

Thanks jayateerth for your suggestion.. Did you get A khata for this site?

Return to “Regularisation”