Query on odd dimension site

ardesarchitects

Re: Query on odd dimension site

Post by ardesarchitects »

Nice and very elobrate explanations from "Visualizer" . This forum is not dead for sure :) as long as members like you share your experiences after constructing your home .
Hi gautham you didnt like the built house option because it lacks your style of premiumness so thats a ruled out option and buying a open land and constructing it to your taste is always satisfactory .
Construting a home is not just about money but spaces created to match your life style, your family requirements, your future plans and lot.
Any odd site will have few negative spaces but planning can give you so many intresting options to convert the the same negative spaces to usable ( as long as you are not deep vasthu follower )

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardesarchitectsblr
gautham

Re: Query on odd dimension site

Post by gautham »

Thanks again Visualizer for that input. Will keep it mind.
ardesarchitects,
Yes. Indeed an awesome explanation by him. That too in a forum that is not very active.
As for your query, its not that I am expecting a super premium livable house. But I haven't come across any house which is livable. I am searching in old bangalore ares only. I doubt we have decent livable houses in old bangalore areas. May be thats the reason.
Most of the sellers add even the building cost (which is ideally 0) to the final selling price. Thats a very bad thing.

Return to “General”