Information Needed -

amit_pearl2

Information Needed -

Post by amit_pearl2 »

I am having property in bannerghatta road. Many of owners in my layout have A khata, however few still hold B khata.
With B khata, one would not be able to get the plan approved nor you would be able to get loan.

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/b-kha ... 89951.html

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/ ... 44279.html

Need Help. Did anyone get their khata converted ? what is the process , how much is the official fees and bribe we need to pay.
if you have any reference who can help me , please inbox me the details.

regards
Amit
Visualizer

Re: Information Needed -

Post by Visualizer »

This issue is hanging for last few years and quite regularly they plant such news without any real action.

BBMP / BDA created this mess in 2007 when they extended BDA jurisdiction to 8 CMCs around Bangalore.

There were private layouts with CMC norms ( 25 and 30 feet road and 30% open space) which were not BDA compliant and thus they stopped
issuing Khatas. Overnight these layouts which were legal as per CMC norm became illegal. Khata transfer was stopped even if sale deed was registered
before the takeover of CMCs

Government kept on coming up with Akarma-Sakarma but one or the other group of litigants kept on moving on to courts seeing this as attempt
to overcrowd Bangalore without realizing that Bangalore encroached upon the erstwhile CMCs and not the other way round.

Ideally Khata is just a land mutation record and should have no bearing of structure which may come on the top but unnecessarily land owners in these areas were penalized . The net result is some 70% of independent houses in erstwhile CMC areas are so called B khata.
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Sir,

There is only one katha. Katha is the secondary title document confirmed by the local municipal authority.

These are the following statutory requirements for a legitimate Katha.

a). The nature of land use must have been changed by the DC.
b). Approval by the planning authority.
c). Payment of betterment or improvement charges paid to the concerned local municipal authority.
d). Katha.

It is stated that some have B katha and some have A Katha, but, if the property had been regularaised by the Planning authority or the Local municipal body, such a regularisation is valid, IF it is done as per the prevailing laws. Any regularaisation by collecting betterment or improvement charges of invalid documents or fraudulent documents are illegal and invalid, automatically results in the cancellation of the regularaisation and further penal proceedings may be initiated.

Please contact a professional advocate with expertise knowledge in the Revenue Act, Reforms Act, KTCP Act, KMC Act and BDA Act with the documents and avail the opinion about the present status of your property and further process regarding obtaining the KATHA.

As of now, the subject is in the Apex Court and any regularaisation without legitimate orders, may not be valid. The banks might lend the money, but that does not confer or perfect the titles. BESCOM and BWSSB connections are commercial in nature. Any such utility services cannot perfect or declare the titles.

Do not loose the hardearned money by obtaining a katha which is defective or has discrepancy. The subsequent building plan automatically stands withdrawn or cancelled, in the event of any discrepancy.

Take care,
In the interest of the property owners.
Ecopackindia
xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Do not copy paste and advertise ecopack
HARI PRASAD C N

Need advice - With lack of knowledge purchased a DC converted plot

Post by HARI PRASAD C N »

Dear Friends,
Need advice - With lack of knowledge about khata, i have purchased a DC converted plot in Max Abyudaya layout, Rajankunte, Doddaballapura Road in 2015. Later i understand that this layout doesn't have approval from any planning authority. when i approached the layout builder (Maxworth Reality Ltd) they told that it may take another 6 six months.
Kindly advise me how do i get e-Khata ?...
praveen_dasika

Post by praveen_dasika »

Hi All,

Is there any revision in the charges for plan approval from Sep 2020.

Can you please share the new revised construction plan approval charges.

Thanks
Praveen
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Yes, This week, BBMP has revised the Building Plan Approval charges as per newspaper reports in multi folds in some cases.

https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/pay-more-to-sanction-building-plans-in-city/articleshow/78195881.cms
ganeshpal

Post by ganeshpal »

I have a BDA plot in kanakashree Layout, planning to apply for Building Plan Approval. Few suggestions needed

Q1. Are the BDA plot Buliding Plans also approved by the BBMP?
Q2. What are the Building plan sanction charges for 60x40 BDA plot 3 floor ( just an approximate cost)?
Q3. Has anyone got the Building plan sanctioned without corruption?
skreddy

Post by skreddy »

@ganeshpal: Am planning to buy a 30x40 site in Kanakashree layout, do you know anyone who is selling a property. avoiding brokers as they are saying exborting rates

Return to “General”