How to get Tax Paid Certificate for BDA Plot?

rahulc13

How to get Tax Paid Certificate for BDA Plot?

Post by rahulc13 »

Hi

I have purchase a plot in Anekal Taluk - Sarjapur Hobli (@Vasudhaa Silicon Greens). As per the builder for my plot the tax has been paid till 2018. But when asked to provide the tax paid receipt he is constantly pushing the topic by giving one reason or another. But at the same time I am haven't got any tax payment notice from BDA since I purchased the plot (Jul-2015), although my friend who purchased the plot just next to me has been getting the notice every year.

I was wondering if there is any means to get the Tax Paid Certificate from BDA which validates what the builder is claiming. I have yet not got the Khata certificate (although the Khata transfer process has been completed). As of now I just have the copy of EC & Sales Deed along with me.

Any input on this would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rahul
arunthl

Re: How to get Tax Paid Certificate for BDA Plot?

Post by arunthl »

Not sure if your plot is in BBMP limits and I assume, as you say Anekal taluk, it comes under ANEKAL PLANNING AUTHORITY or BMRDA for which BDA/BBMP is not responsible.

Please check who approved the layout plan and approach them (it could be gram panchayat / Planning Authority etc). If its under BBMP, then approach the concerned BBMP division to proceed further.

Return to “General”