BBMP PID points to wrong location in BBMP GIS map

hanamantagoud

BBMP PID points to wrong location in BBMP GIS map

Post by hanamantagoud »

Hi ,

I entered my application number (2008-09) in the BBMP link http://218.248.45.174:8088/newpid to check my property details.

Then when i click on the link to see property in GIS map , it points to some other location.

How do i get it corrected/updated ?
Will it change the New PID number , because it consist of ward number , street number , property number ?
vipinshetty

Re: BBMP PID points to wrong location in BBMP GIS map

Post by vipinshetty »

Hi
Did you get a chance to get it rectified ?
If so how did you get it rectified i am also looking to rectify last year it was in a different location and this year in a different location
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Hi,

Good day. Have you have rectified your PID number to right address. Even I'm on the same boat. I tried to visited K.R Puram A.R.O office multiple times, they asking me to come on different dates. But still not done.

Regards,
Pradeep
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

To know the property details we need to have PID right?
But how to know the property Id (PID) of a particular property? We might know only the Site no. and layout name when we are planning to buy the plot. Please input your feedback.

Regards
-Venkatesh
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

http://218.248.45.166:8082/geptis/web/gis

Please check above link. Its new one and you can search your PID using base application number - 2008-09 or PID or Location. Just search for your property and check on whose name it is updated. Looks like BBMP is doing something and this site tells you who has paid tax and who has not.

You need to register yourself to get this information.
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

Thanks Arun for the reply. I think BBMP is still developing that site. Let us hope in future.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

Now the GEPTIS website itself is not working. Is there any new website where we can look for our property PID numbers?

Return to “General”