Hobs versus Regular Gas Stoves

krishnakumar

Hobs versus Regular Gas Stoves

Post by krishnakumar »

Hi guys

just wanted to check the pros and cons of going for a hob instead of a regular stove for kitchen. i hear from few ppl that hobs might have some issues just wanted to confirm before going for it

Krishna
sanjeevj

Re: Hobs versus Regular Gas Stoves

Post by sanjeevj »

Had the same confusion. After much analysis we found Model : Elica MFC 3B 70 SWIRL to be suiting us. It has best of built-in hob (looks) and utility of the regular stove( Multi flame control). check it out. Typically what I heard was heat delivery (rapidity) is poor with italian style burners (usually found with all the hobs). But Elica claims their new MFC burner blends best of both worlds. Just placed order.
sk1976

Post by sk1976 »

I recommend Hob if your budget permits as new models have Multi Flame Control which is equivalent of Regular gas stove design for efficient LPG usage and eliminates many disadvantages found in regular hobs. I have installed the following in my home and quite satisfied with this. I went with SS finish as I read elsewhere that the glass tends to burst if not handled carefully. It cost me Rs 18,000 last year June.

http://www.elicaindia.com/product-showc ... b-70-dx-ld
vpbs_bak

Post by vpbs_bak »

How can we break it into categories ? I see "Multiring" vs "Multi Flame control". Or is it by no. of burners & body (SS/glass)..

Return to “General”