RealEstate Bubble Burst in Blore.. as Smart Cities coming

mybdaprop

RealEstate Bubble Burst in Blore.. as Smart Cities coming

Post by mybdaprop »

Hi All,

Very good news for all Salaried people, Blore loosing its lusture, and Thanks to Union Budget for announcing Smart Cities.

Blore is currently over populated, over polluted, over priced for common Salaried people to lead a comfortable life..

So emergence of Smart Cities, Industrial corridar will boost people to migrate from Blore to hassle free smart cities for Jobs which will be good in terms of infrastructure, water, Better quality of life..

When you look at BLore.. its nothing but collection of 200 Villages, and here and there some IT parks and flyovers..

Going forward clever people will migrate to live a hassle free cost effective luxurious life in these smart cities than lead a pigeon hole water less apartment life and water less layout life in BLore..

Blore.. Real estate is all Set to fall dramatically as there will lack of demand for homes.. Now going frwd its outward tread.. there will be compitetion among people to go out of Blore and settle in these smart cities...
Last edited by mybdaprop on July 14th, 2014, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodhome

Re: RealEstate Bubble Burst in Blore.. as Smart Cities comin

Post by Goodhome »

What a Joke :D
mybdaprop

Post by mybdaprop »

Waterless Blore is alrdy a reality and people paying from Rs 1000 to Rs 7000 per month alrdy in 90% of Junk apartments and layouts for buying water, Asthama and Breathing problem rates are at 60% in Blore due to pollution, Average travelling time to n fro to office for ppl in Blore is 3 hours a Day due to bad roads and hectic traffic jams.. So Central govt thinking wisely to force ppl to migrate out of Blore to ease the pressure and congestion..

Yes It's serious Joke the People will move out of Blore to these Smart Cities in very near future:) If companies and Industries shift.. ppl has to shift:)

Blore hugely lacking basic amenities for ppl to stay...
alpssolomon

Post by alpssolomon »

Dear mybdaprop, you have posted a joke but in the wrong section. You have managed to give me a hearty laugh. The so-called smart cities will be another cluster of mess for sure. If you are planning to move to one of those so-called smart-cities, pls go ahead.

Regarding Bangalore, this city was never meant to grow the way it has. The sorry state of affairs in this city is not due to any Govt agency or loose decisions made by the political class though in a way they have contributed to the mess, but this is due to people like you and me who have contributed to the mess. You never did rain water harvesting to conserve water, nor segregated waste for proper waste disposal nor fought for protecting fast-diminishing green cover or wild life nor followed traffic rules perfectly. You have blatantly flouted all the rules and have never contributed for the welfare of the city. Then how can you expect the city to be the way you want. You have no moral right to speak about Bangalore when you haven't done anything in a way possible for you to help the city. So stop posting nonsense. Better still, get out of the city.
Last edited by alpssolomon on July 13th, 2014, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Thank you Alpssolomon. If only each one of us thought of how to contribute and make our city better, Bengaluru would be back to its glory days.

I am sick of hearing people complain about politicians and blaming everyone but themselves. We all need to develop the civic sense to improve. Keep your post rolling and hopefully everyone will get the idea.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I am not sure why you take mybdaprop seriously. Once in a while we will hear the story of doom and gloom from mybdaprop regarding bangalore real estate.
alpssolomon

Post by alpssolomon »

I have grown all my life in Bangalore. I know how it used to be. I still love it in spite of the mess it has become now. Bangalore has rich history, provided jobs, enhanced our living standards, enhanced our country's image as the silicon valley, more importantly the city sadly has enabled people to realize most of their dreams. Countless people have come from outside this city and made Bangalore their home. countless people who are from Bangalore living outside yearn to come back one day to Bangalore only. How many stories haven't we heard of people refusing to move out of Bangalore in spite of getting promotions and better jobs outside Bangalore? The reason Bangalore is in such a mess is because of our greed, corruption and carelessness of citizens, bureaucratic and political class. If we want to regain the lost glory, initiative has to come from each one us instead of waiting for someone else to take the initiative. There are of course people though few in number in Bangalore trying their might to save Bangalore. If we can't do any of those what they are doing, at least can't we join them? This is better than to post mindless crap about Bangalore. If you find this Bangalore suffocating, then why are people still sticking to this place? There is no other like 'namma bengalooru'.
Goodhome

Post by Goodhome »

mybdaprop - I mentioned sarcastic What a joke at your comment Bcoz you belive in 100 smart cities story of our Govt.
You know how much it costed us to do phase I of metro which is still not completed?
54 thousand crores were allocated in 2009 budget, currently the cost has gone up to 115 thousand corers is what i read.
Did you read how much the recent budget allocated to build Your "Smart Cities'? i guess you do? 76 hundred crores.

Budget allocated + track record of implementation of Govt, and you day dreaming.
Guess i dont have to explain more, appreciate what we have..and lets live in reality.

Return to “General”