Feedback on SJR Eternity Phase I and II in Hood

hemcreddy

Feedback on SJR Eternity Phase I and II in Hood

Post by hemcreddy »

Hi,

Has anyone bought a plot in SJR Eternity Phase I or II near Hoodi in Bangalore? I plan to buy one in Phase II but I see there very few houses being constructed though it is close to the ITPL. I heard that phase I is in legal trouble, how about phase II? Can someone share their experience?

Thanks,
Hem
cmoily@yahoo.com

Re: Feedback on SJR Eternity Phase I and II in Hood

Post by cmoily@yahoo.com »

Hi Hem,

I have bought a plot in phase I 3 years back. There is one case for a particular survey no. Other than that, there are no issues as per my knowledge.
What was the price quoted to you now?
Regards,
Mouli
hemcreddy

Post by hemcreddy »

I finalized one site in Phase II not but not in Phase I. The price quoted is Rs. 3200/-.
I was interested in Phase I too but since there is a court case I backed off. I see they are taring the roads i phase I now though case is not resolved yet.

Do you have any idea on phase II?
reachcsrini

Post by reachcsrini »

What is your site number ? in Phase-2. SJR is holding all plots under litigation. No issues and Rs.3200/- is good deal. Alpine Fiesta is coming within 100m from SJR Phase-2, expect 20-30% further value over next 2 years.

Regards,
hemcreddy

Post by hemcreddy »

I think the litigation was in phase I and not in phase II. I was told even the phase I issues were resolved and they were taring the roads but this was a couple of years ago. Not sure about the latest status.

Return to “General”