Areas extending HSR

suresh13

Areas extending HSR

Post by suresh13 »

I have seen so many ads in various forums that site/house available in HSR layout for sale.
However when you call the owner/dealer, they say, its in haralur, kudlu gate, kasavanahalli etc.,
and mention these places are also HSR layout. But visit to these places, I find
there are road and water supply woes. Also a lot of developers are selling sites/flats in these areas
and their ads mention, its in HSR. However I find the rates are more than 50% lesser compared to HSR.
How are these areas (If we have to call them HSR extensions) compared to HSR.
crunchy74

Re: Areas extending HSR

Post by crunchy74 »

Hi,
Yes this is a common trick. These areas have severe water shortage issues. The roads & local crowds are very bad. Sewage & crime problems are also an issue. We frequently have theft issues in our layout. One criminal also attacked my sister during daytime.

The prices are however, less than HSR layout.
1. Rentals are 60-65% HSR rental costs.
2. Real estate is 50-55% of HSR layout cost.

Thanks & Regards,
Vimal
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

such Gimmicks are commonly used by the agents/developers in real estate market.

In one of the case I experienced, an asset sale ad was given in a leading newspaper mentioning near to Gandhi Bazaar- Basavanagudi. In Reality this property was outside the Banashankari Ring Road by another 1.5 Kms which is almost 7-8 Kms away from the nearest Land mark(Gandhi Bazaar) they had mentioned.

Even many guys mention the location is just 10 mins drive from a popular land mark say Silk Board/E-City. In reality these locations will be at least 15-20 Kms away distance wise from the mentioned land mark. Mentioning Journey Time holds good for Developed Western Countries, Does Not suits India.

Better always get the thorough information even before visiting for such advertised properties.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

HSR -> hosur sarjapura road layout. So seller make use of this expansion for selling sites in harlur and hosa road. But buyer thinks HSR only means HSR BDA layout.

Return to “General”