Phase 1 over and sold out. Phase 2 is in progress
bisdhdh

Re: Project By Skanda in sarjapur road

Post by bisdhdh »

Whats the present price ?
anugata

Post by anugata »

Anybody bought or planning to buy plot/villa in Skanda Nirvana?
This property is at Panathur near Marathalli.(Behind cisco). this project is 1.5km from ORR(Kadubheesanhalli)

Anurag
Rawnad

Post by Rawnad »

How is skanda moksh and skanda avani?
Rawnad

Post by Rawnad »

asiteseeker wrote:
July 22nd, 2015, 8:29 pm
KGC,Still this project has to get the BDA Release 2(30%), as of now only Release 1(40%) came and the registrations for same had happened i guess, but they collected money for next releases also, developments are happening very very slow compared to the commitment they gave a year back.Invested a year back and there are people still waiting for registration in Release 2.No proper response from the developers, initially they were very responsive, now after paying the money they are behaving differently if we ask for development progress.

RK
Which skanda project is this?
nehpra

Post by nehpra »

divvas wrote:
November 26th, 2013, 11:58 am
Hi All,
I wanted opinion the project.
Can any one suggest me about investing in Skanda Avani? Are they clear on legal things. I am looking for building the house. Since this suites my budget I really wanted to know is it safe to go ahead and buy it. If any one has already booked please do let me know. It would really help me in deciding whether to go ahead.Thanks in advance.
nehpra

Post by nehpra »

Hi All,
I wanted opinion about Skanda Avani. Any buyers here?
Can any one suggest me about investing in Skanda Avani? Are they clear on legal things. I am looking for building the house. Since this suites my budget I really wanted to know is it safe to go ahead and buy it. If any one has already booked please do let me know. It would really help me in deciding whether to go ahead.Thanks in advance.
nehpra

Skanda Avani plots review

Post by nehpra »

Can someone please suggest how is Skanda Avani plots. Is the property clean, any legal issues? Why it's not RERA registered? And can we get loan on plot and can build house later? Is SBI giving loan on this property. Any help would be appreciated.
nehpra

Post by nehpra »

hariharasudhan wrote:
October 20th, 2014, 10:49 am
Different prices for different people. For a east facing I paid 4550. 200 rupees less 3 months back :-(
Can you please inform me how is the property in Skanda Avani ?
nehpra

Post by nehpra »

Can you please let me know about investing in Skanda Avani plot was a good deal or not? Did u see any legal issues. I am thinking to invest in the plots. Possible if I can connect with you? Please reply

Return to “General”