Bribe for khata registration

amit_pearl2

Bribe for khata registration

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to know how much bribe needs to be paid to get the BBMP khata.
i have paid 72 k as registration amout/stamp duty during my registration.

Couple of questions.
1. The actual khata fees : Is it 2% of 72k or 2% of the sale deed value.
2. Is it good to go thru broker or directly bribe the officials.
3. Is it safe to postpone the khata transfer for few months. RIght now i dont have enough funds.

* khata transfer should happen in arekeri bbmp office. do you know any contact person there.

Inputs will be of great help.

Thanks
amit
Nammane

Re: Bribe for khata registration

Post by Nammane »

Hello,
Instead of bribing will it be good to inform Lokayutka? & get the system fixed.
Reg
Venkat
backroad

Post by backroad »

How much does the Lokayukta need to be bribed so that the system can be fixed?
kumar_kumar06

Post by kumar_kumar06 »

Dear friends since our work have to bee done we canot see rules and regulations when an builder or real estate agent are looting the inocent people openly Lakhs together where is couple of thousand rupees for Khta and at the end of the day our job should be done quickly and Perfectly thats the bottom line
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi see,

Except Venkat all are ready to pay Bribe(also ready to accept Bribe-vice Versa).

Perhaps we are blaming the system. So what is System and who are corrupting it and do we have morality to blame the system ?
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hi All,

I agree, we should not pay bribe, Infact i dont have money left to pay the bribe. At this point of time either i have
to fix the system, which for sure will take helll amount of time. OR pay the bribe and get the khata registration.

I dont have much time nor with me now. Please let know tha amount you have praid as bribe to BBMP officials.

Any contact person in arekeri BBMP would be geat help.. Also let me know how much time did it take to get the khata.

Thanks in advance.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Amit

In january last week, I applied for the Khata for my site at MUDA(Mysore) office with nominal fee as prescribed and as per my enquired status, it is processed and Friday(26/02/2010) its despatched also through Post and i'm waiting to receive the same in a day or two. I have not paid anything to anyone. This is my Personal experience.

If all you documents are enclosed as per the requirement mentioned in your Khata Application, (Including tax paid for your site till this year - no backlogs), the maximum time for processing your Khata is 30 Days and it should reach your postal address through post.

If not, you need not to go to them begging for favours, You can file an RTI application by paying Rs.10/- and ask for the same at the Information officer of BBMP for the delays/status using RTI(Right to Information Act) and you can make them accountable also. When you are admitting you don't have money, means you are not in a hurry. So be patient and get it done comfortably.

Return to “General”