Jayanagar HBCS 1st Stage - Layout Plan

arunthl

Jayanagar HBCS 1st Stage - Layout Plan

Post by arunthl »

Hello All,

Help needed in getting the Jayanagara HBCS 1st Stage - (Turahalli and Gubbalala) Layout Plan.
I almost finalized a property there but need the layout plan to go ahead.

Society people are not helping me out.

Thanks,
Arun
pknm

Market Price- Jayanagar Coperative Housing Society1st Stage

Post by pknm »

Hello all,

We are planning to buy a 40*60 site at Jayanagar Co-operative Housing Society, 1 Stage. Can anyone of you please advise what is the current market price in that area, without all the broker/ agent hype?

Thanks in advance
kittu1310

Re: Jayanagar HBCS 1st Stage - Layout Plan

Post by kittu1310 »

Hi,

I have done some research after I decided to buy here. The brokers in that area seem to be quoting quite higher. A direct seller was quoting 4250 ( negotiable) for a south facing plot. But brokers were quoting as high as 5500 for a plot in first stage. I think 4500-4600 is a good price.

But I'm also looking for a price in that area. Please let me know.

Thanks
Krishna
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Hi, last year it was 3.5K which I had a deal for a west facing. Now, Krishna saying 4.5K which I think is bit costly.. Its purely my opinion. But, I have seen a good progress with the development and last year hardly there were any houses. Now, ppl are leaving comfortably and also, there is BMTC bus until Paduka Mandira - 210S.

Conclusion: 4K to 4.2K would be good price to have a deal..
kittu1310

Post by kittu1310 »

hey arun .. the broker quoted 5.5 man !! if it is 4.5 I would have purchased it :D..
pknm

Post by pknm »

Hello Arun, Krishna- Firstly thanks for your reply. We have been looking for sites in that area for almost a year now. Last year my friends bought a 30*50 for 3400/sq.ft. MY agent is quoting 4200 now and we are still in early stages to get the papers accessed. I strongly believe that 4-4.2K is a good gain.
greenday

Post by greenday »

My friend too has been scouting for sites in this area for the last 2 months. I had seen some sites with him last week. The cheapest one was a 40*60 south facing site near Chartered Beverly Hills which was being quoted at 3600/sq.ft. East and North facing 30*40 sites were even being quoted around 5000/sq.ft or more if the site location was good. Where exactly is the location of the site you have finalized?
pknm

Post by pknm »

Hi Greenday. I haven't seen the site myself, as I am out of India. My in-laws and parents told me that it is close to where my friend had bought it (last year I saw his site and it was close to iskon temple, dont remember the excat location though)...my parents were also shown a south facing 40*40 for around 3800. However, we weren't keen on south facing sites.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Its unfortunate for me if really site prices are shot up. I had finalized the deal last year same time for 3000/- sq ft in JHBCS 1st Stage near paduka mandira. That was a North facing one..But due to some other reason I quit that option.. Hence, I do not think it can not go beyond 4.5K and I do not expect real estate to go up by 50% on a YoY basis.
greenday

Post by greenday »

Near Paduke mandira, prices are in 4000-4500/sq.ft range if we go through a broker. We met one of the residents there who said that if we were lucky we could get a plot from direct owner for around 3700-3800/sq.ft. But its very difficult to find one. Brokers are inflating the prices big time here.

Return to “General”