Rates in n around Thindlu or Kodigehalli

duffyhair

Rates in n around Thindlu or Kodigehalli

Post by duffyhair »

Hello Members,
I was involved in one of these 'sittings' (term used for negotiations by RE folks) for a west facing 1250sqft plot in Thindlu..
The final offer from seller was 1840/- sqft (total cost : 23L). the site does not have tarred road, have some small houses as its neighbours presently..
There is another offer for fully furnished 6 year old 2BHK flat (super built up area :900 sqft ) near to Thindlu for 23L..
I am confused whether to buy plot or flat.. these property is for living purpose and not for investment..
need your opinion on deciding whether to buy flat or plot..
vsk123

Re: Rates in n around Thindlu or Kodigehalli

Post by vsk123 »

Hi

If you are looking for ur living purpose never go for a flat, try to search for plots with direct owners instead of RE agents... they always quote u high rates..

with ref to the above plot, I am not sure about exact rates... but even if u buy a plot for 23 lakhs, if u have to construct a small house it might require additional 12-15 lakhs... so you decide depending upon ur budget constraints...

But I suggest never go for 900 sq ft flats which wont give u the complete satisfaction down the line...

Return to “General”